Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

This is the one grey area that people will not like when we go back to common law. Anything that comes from a plant will be decriminlaized it needs to be. Cocaine and weed will be lawful to purchase and take as for opium was very commonly used back in the old days. Strict controll of its usage is what is needed

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

That's something I didn't know, Thank you!! I'm really happy to hear this too!! For instance, magic mushrooms have been PROVEN, not only to treat PTSD, but to CURE it!! All plants were given to us by God for our healing!! I'm just really pleased to learn this!!😀❤️

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Tru-DOH.

This is what they plan to do in the US.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

POS 💩...Needs to tried for his crime against us & when found guilty Hung 🇨🇦

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

Agree!!

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Science my eye! Trudeau is truly evil!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

👍Yes he is!!

(1) Show this thread

la blague 🤓tous ceux qui suivront la science seront decus …

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Oui!! J'espère qu'il ne sera pas là trop longtemps !! SI c'est même lui😏 A🤡

(1) Show this thread

la blague 🤓tous ceux qui suivront la science seront decus …

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Science= Let them kill themselves so we
don't have to.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Exactly!!!

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

coming to America? What globalist do start Anarchy?

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

👍 😏very soon....

(1) Show this thread

I don't know Canadian law, but how can he do that without the approval of the rest of the government?

In response Susie Que to her Publication

because he’s basically a dictator… I’m sure he (meaning his NWO PUPPET MASTERS) has set in place no one around him who will disagree with his proclamations!😏

(1) Show this thread

He knows exactly what he is doing, and it isn't for the good.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

😂 TRUE!!! 👍

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

I don't like this turd at all. Drugs is a victimless crime, I would rather the Police stopped rapes and murders rather than chasing a teenager on an E. Look what prohibition did to the USA and drug are doing the same. Sell them in chemists with safety info and the crooks will no longer be able to pay off politicians, Police and Judges.

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

But wouldn't that just make for more addicts? Plus the citizens would actually have to pay for these drugs, thru taxes...

(1) Show this thread

They probably need money, how to make more money get idiots addicted to these drugs and Boom there you go❗️ lots more money for these evil Demons, these evil doers are worth than the mob😏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

and will the people of canada stand by and let this happen?

obviously, trudeau is pushing policies to weaken canada

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

We have provincial elections today. Let's hope we destroy his chances !

(1) Show this thread

This is why i left Chinada and moved to Mexico !! Justin Castro !! if you know.. You Know !

In response Morris Light to his Publication

😁👍 Thank goodness you escaped😂

(1) Show this thread

ANOTHET F&$KER THAT WANT TO DISTROY HIS COUNTRY, Crime will go up😠THESE PEOPLE ARE BEYOND EVIL❗️😏

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Yes... this is a prime example of how the NWO will control things!!

(1) Show this thread

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣 but what else can you expect from the spawn of Castro?😏

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

So IS the Heroine & Cocaine that the Leaders & Politicians, Stars, Ball Players, ETC take different from the Street Heroine & Cocaine that the people take? Is that why the people overdose & die? Trying to learn about drugs that are given freely to people to die.

In response connie wright to her Publication

well probably... their's is a clean supply. BUT this is insane!! Let's try to get them OFF these drugs, not coddle these addicts!

(1) Show this thread

I ran out of money...
and if it's legal, it'll be cheaper...
🤭

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

well possibly but they'll be paying a HUGE price in terms of their health...

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

What could go wrong.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

LOL!! DS strategy at it's best!! Sounds like there's actually a plan to SUPPLY these drugs....

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

He is a bloody embarrassment is what he is!

Anon Island sounds very good right about now, My Friend.
Sign me up please.
(Sitting on my front porch waiting for someone to pick me up lol)

(2) Show this thread

Evil has taken over the government of Canada.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

YEP! Pray for Canada🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

tax every gram money money money

yes, the good citizens of Canada will be paying for this...

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...make them dependant, you have them for life 😑

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

RIGHT, in the video he mentions SUPPLYING them😒

(1) Show this thread