Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Trudeau on His Decision to Decriminalize Heroine, Fentanyl, & Cocaine: “We are Following Science”

https://rumble.com/v172y5j-trudeau-on-his-decision-to-decriminalize-heroine-fentanyl-and-cocaine-we-ar.html

@ChiefNerd

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

This is the one grey area that people will not like when we go back to common law. Anything that comes from a plant will be decriminlaized it needs to be. Cocaine and weed will be lawful to purchase and take as for opium was very commonly used back in the old days. Strict controll of its usage is what is needed

That's something I didn't know, Thank you!! I'm really happy to hear this too!! For instance, magic mushrooms have been PROVEN, not only to treat PTSD, but to CURE it!! All plants were given to us by God for our healing!! I'm just really pleased to learn this!!😀❤️

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

under common law you will see the return of cough syrups that have cocaine and cannabis as it's main ingredients I would guess all synthetic drugs will be outlawed tho. everything will have to be in pure form from a plant. if it belongs to god then it belongs to us and cannot be outlawed

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

AMEN!! 😁❤️

(1) Show this thread