Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Trudeau on His Decision to Decriminalize Heroine, Fentanyl, & Cocaine: “We are Following Science”

https://rumble.com/v172y5j-trudeau-on-his-decision-to-decriminalize-heroine-fentanyl-and-cocaine-we-ar.html

@ChiefNerd

I don't like this turd at all. Drugs is a victimless crime, I would rather the Police stopped rapes and murders rather than chasing a teenager on an E. Look what prohibition did to the USA and drug are doing the same. Sell them in chemists with safety info and the crooks will no longer be able to pay off politicians, Police and Judges.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

But wouldn't that just make for more addicts? Plus the citizens would actually have to pay for these drugs, thru taxes...

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

If you watch the MSM that is a story they like to spin. Also the deep state produces the drugs and then the deep state fines you when you get caught consuming their product. Most Police Forces and Courts are corporations controlled by the deep state. I have tried weed, E's, speed, acid and cocaine and I never became addicted, my attitude towards drugs was the same as booze, it was something I did on a Friday and Saturday night and TBH most folks I drugged with had the same attitude, they covered many different groups. Did I know some addicts, yes sure but I also know alcoholics. TBH most folks that abuse booze and drugs have underlying head issues. There is a YT channel called Soft White Underbelly and he does really good interviews with folks that abuse drugsbooze and they ALL have issues. If Jesus had taken a E at the last supper instead of wine. E's would be legal today.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

https://www.youtube.com/c/SoftWhiteUnderbelly if you watch a few of these videos the female addicts nearly always have the same profile, broken home, no father figure, some form of abuse mentalsexphysical, poor schooling, low self estteem. Males tend to have trouble with authority and have no limits. Some of them are very interesting individuals and do not fit the stereo types the MSM portrays them as. Some stories are heart breaking and will sadly die because of their dangerous life styles

(2) Show this thread