Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Trudeau on His Decision to Decriminalize Heroine, Fentanyl, & Cocaine: “We are Following Science”

https://rumble.com/v172y5j-trudeau-on-his-decision-to-decriminalize-heroine-fentanyl-and-cocaine-we-ar.html

@ChiefNerd

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

So IS the Heroine & Cocaine that the Leaders & Politicians, Stars, Ball Players, ETC take different from the Street Heroine & Cocaine that the people take? Is that why the people overdose & die? Trying to learn about drugs that are given freely to people to die.

well probably... their's is a clean supply. BUT this is insane!! Let's try to get them OFF these drugs, not coddle these addicts!

In response connie wright to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

In order to get them off drugs you have to get rid of the doctors that prescribe them...hospitals too..first time you do crack you are hooked...heroine & cocaine the same...parents need to be more nosy with their children but when they are working & trying to provide they lose track...when I grew up*my neighbors would tattle on us to my parents...out came the lava (not my choice) cruel, not really I turned out near perfect...(HA)