I would appreciate it, if you all could keep my family in your prayers. Especially my oldest brother. He just found out, he has to have triple bypass surgery on Friday. He has 3 completely blocked arteries and is in the hospital right now. So I ask, each and every one of you to keep him and my family in your prayers. Thank you all so much. It is in GOD's hands. Much love to you all.

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

🙏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Thank you all so much, for the kind words and prayers for my brother and my family. I so appreciate each and every one of you. You all are my family and I just want you all to know, how very much, I love you. Hugs to you all. GOD Bless You All. Thank you again.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Prayers sent for your brother

In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Beaming healing prayers to your brother and family.
Placing a white light of God around him, and his medical staff.
🙏🙏😇
Please keep these wonderful people safe! Amen 😇

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Beaming healing prayers to your brother and family.
Placing a white light of God around him, and his medical staff.
🙏🙏😇
Please keep these wonderful people safe! Amen 😇

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Your brother is in my prayers 🙏🏼 in 2008 my father was in his late 70’s and had an emergency triple bypass, it saved his life❤️🙏🏼💥
Blessings to all if you🙏🏼

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Thank you so much. GOD Bless You and Your Family. Glad it saved your father.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

🙏

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

My brother-in-law had a triple bi-pass over thirty years ago. He's still healthy as can be at age 83. Praying that your brother is the same.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Thank you so much. I am so glad to hear that your brother is still healthy. GOD Bless You and Your Family.

(1) Show this thread

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏

In response Kim Hall to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Prayer given! God bless!

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Lord please give Tammi's brother your strength to make it thr his surgery, Father we pray for your will for his precious soul, but she still needs her brother at this time if it is your will to allow him to stay longer in your purpose. In Jesus Name Lord we ask this. Amen

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen and Amen. Thank you so much Angels.

(1) Show this thread

I will keep you all in my prayers.
🙏💖✝️

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

🙏❤🙏

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Mucho prayers for your brother and rest of family! Nowadays, that is a walk in the park...but I know it is scary. Keep the faith, Patriot! 🙏💚🙏

#WAWY
#WRWY

In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏I'll say a prayer for your brother and your family.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

🙏✝️

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

🙏💙for your brother, your family

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your brother! And for you and your family 🙏🙏🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Prayers sent . 🙏🙏🙏

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

🙏❤️🙏

In response Butwhat doIknow? to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

May the Angels be with you always and especially during this time. Sending Prayers, Strength for you all during this time and Love. God sends Angels always to be with us. Blessings! 🤗

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Said a prayer for him!

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏💖

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

prayers up

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread