It wasn’t Sussman on trial. It was the legitimacy and credibility of the justice system. Simple case of honesty, clear facts. Those who celebrate his acquittal have tied themselves to a sinking ship.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Read between the lines. So much exposed for the world to see. This was not a trial, it was an awakening event. August is usually a hot month. It’s getting exciting 😁

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 4:57>754>79

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

We don’t know the big picture.
Unfortunately are those who don’t know there is one and focus only on politics. Doomsville - vibes down.
Fortunate are the ones that know there is one which gives them sustenance to carry on. Following the light - vibes up.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

The stings keep on coming! They walk right in.

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

They absolutely have.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Proved positively as injustice system, which is no surprise for us, but others need see.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Military is the only way!

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Ken Mac to his Publication

Yes, and the bigger fish ARE watching

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Barr and Durham's job > build the case but make sure the major players DO NOT go thro the corrupt justice system only some minor players to show how corrupt it is.

Think pro rasslin’ = the heel has to “win” at first = to create interest and sell tickets

Then our hero slowly gets up off the canvas … 🤟🍿

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

All of what you said PLUS Durham got what he needed. He got admissions of crimes - especially, Hitlery Clinton - as part of sworn testimony.

There is no denying the sworn admissions when they are brought up against the “higher ups” - which are the REAL targets.

Sussman was a low level, irrelevant fumctionary. A pawn.

Durham is playing chess, not football.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Bring on the millstones

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Bring on the millstones

Bring on the millstones

Bring on the millstones

Bold moves! Going all in on the lie, consequences known and be damned. Stunning.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

I see this makes sense, but it sure feels like we are being played. How long will “Sting Operation” last?

“Telling the truth is fun.” ― Andrew Breitbart

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

How long does it take to remove 1000 years of evil? Exposure comes before justice. The next indictments won't be tried in the capital of corruption, DC.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Just so hard waiting for justice , really irritating .

FJB .......Trump is my President

Just so hard waiting for justice , really irritating .

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

👍 yep [they] in Fooked mode . 🌊

Also 2 sides could be playing the movie blackhats give the illusion things are not as far along and military not in control…whitehats showing that its all corrupt because ones they’re defending are already gone…which side is playing the movie

Imagine prople they were already defending were already gone

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Thank you, Martin -- great insight.🙏❤️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Members of the BAR run the courts, BAR members are all fraudulent, committing trespasses on the peoples rights.
BAR members are committing many felonies.

"The People must be shown"
The people must see real time how deep corruption goes.
Aren't all courts in America and much of the world human trafficking courts, trafficking humanity?

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

easy to expose those who expose themselves

I hope the damn thing sinks soon. So tired of seeing the corrupt continue to skate away and continue to prey on those not in power...never facing accountability...void of justice. I hold hope, but days like today make it difficult.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Amein 🎯

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Come on Martin, even you have to be tired of Operation Wakeup.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

My job is public encouragement.

(1) Show this thread