It wasn’t Sussman on trial. It was the legitimacy and credibility of the justice system. Simple case of honesty, clear facts. Those who celebrate his acquittal have tied themselves to a sinking ship.

I see this makes sense, but it sure feels like we are being played. How long will “Sting Operation” last?

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HRH in this post can reply

“Telling the truth is fun.” ― Andrew Breitbart

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

How long does it take to remove 1000 years of evil? Exposure comes before justice. The next indictments won't be tried in the capital of corruption, DC.

In response Jim Jim to his Publication

I agree, but being told the heads of the snakes were already taken made it look like it wasn’t going to take too long to expose the minions/puppets. and this thing with “ it will take longer to wake up the sleepers quote is no good. They will not wake up unless they see it on TV. There’s so much going on that the news won’t expose so how is it now that we are expecting them to wake up if they can’t hear it or see it? They know nothing about black channels they know nothing about all those apps that are full of people who are already awake, so what’s the point?

In response Jim Jim to his Publication

I agree, but being told the heads of the snakes were already taken made it look like it wasn’t going to take too long to expose the minions/puppets. and this thing with “ it will take longer to wake up the sleepers quote is no good. They will not wake up unless they see it on TV. There’s so much going on that the news won’t expose so how is it now that we are expecting them to wake up if they can’t hear it or see it? They know nothing about black channels they know nothing about all those apps that are full of people who are already awake, so what’s the point?

(2) Show this thread