If America doesn’t have Anons, it would fail forever. We are the cream of the crop Patriots. I feel that in my heart and soul.

Because of that, I believe we have a divine protection and a unique power to change things. We need to leverage that power.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

If Australia 🇦🇺 didnt have Anons we would fail too,but there is sooo many awake over here ... 💖

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I was just having my heart swell with gratitude thinking of all of you. It has meant the world. 💓

So very true

I am so blessed to be part of this with all of AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL SOULS

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has been protected ever since over 3 yrs ago I was saved from reptilian attacks.
They almost got me one time since then when I was traveling to Utah but my protectors stopped it

👍🐸

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

❤️and we are, we are millions, but yet we are 1. for GOD & Country. ((( WWG1WGA ))❤️

(1) Show this thread

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

I'm past popcorn too.💪😎

(1) Show this thread

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Dont forget that there are millions of anons from all around the world helping Americans & the world awaken.
This is a global effort a Worldwide fight for freedom.
Im an Aussie anon & there is many like me here to help.

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Yes- Thank You!!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Thank you, we will all change this world and make it glorious.🙏💗

(4) Show this thread

Yes thank you 👊 we aren't alone we all belong together 🐸

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

Amen brother ! I needed this encouragement Thank you sharing

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I feel the same way. I feel like I belong.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Ditto

Amen DoQ+! Thanks for always informing and reassuring us! You remind me of President Trump. 😉 ❤️ 🙏

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Damn straight!

"Their" system is a pisstake and we are kicking it back to whence it came! Right in the ass!

Fuck Satan, and the NWO satanic scumbags!

The End.

#FamilyIsEverything

God led us here; I know that. I simply have no other answer for how any of us knew where to go to find each other. We shine bright and we share truth and we do our part to lead others out of the darkness.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Amen 🙏

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

We’re snapshot of what’s coming for humanity❤️

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

WWG1WGA

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

sometimes i have trouble recognizing that in tangible ways, in myself. easy to see it in others tho

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

YES. To leverage one has a pivot. Just how many pivital points have we amassed? shall we build tension and release like the tectonic plates, or keep sending snowballs down the montain?
Even headless, MSM still running the masses. How about US Marshals with their own AV team do a LIVE bust, arrest and reading of charges of a notable anchor or 6?
that would advance the American snowballs.

Namaste le Saint 😎✌️

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Absolutely true! WE are the "elites " WE have God Almighty ( ALL MIGHT) dwelling within us! [They] are EVIL, SATANIC, PERVERTS. When WE choose to label them for who they really are WE take away [their] falsely contrived " power" over us. The worst thing WE can do is to permit [thier] fear to paralyze us.
Jesus said " Fear NOT, for IAM with you."

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Every time I hear the name "Klaus", I immediately think of this picture from a few years back. Who could ever take a word he says seriously??? He's sick and has no idea how sick he actually is.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

The only thing "elite" about these perverts is their capacity to cause misery & suffering

Time to take that power away from them & give it back to ourselves & align with God the Creator

(2) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Holding the line Doq. 👍

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

AMEN!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

totally agree - my cousin was visiting this past weekend - I am slowly redpilling her- she is interested and asking questions - which is good - she asked me if I was concerned for my safety at all - my answer is not at all - because of this movement I have no fear God has this and if part of my duty is to go to jail or worse - I know I am on the right side of this -

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Remember when we started out ,we would find or discover something and worry about talking about it online ,I remember being scared often that "They" would come after me (They did come after some) . De programming your brain to receive, truth strength and courage. If it wernt for Anons , I was a lost fish in a big pond till I found them.

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💥✨ THE GREAT AWAKENING CANNOT BE STOPPED✨💥

NOW ! THE REVOLUTION OF HEALING | Advancing Beyond MedBed Technology | SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!!

https://youtu.be/2bcYsBM1gnM

❤️ ALLOW THE POWER OF LOVE

THE REVOLUTION OF HEALING | Advancing Beyond MedBed Technology | SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!! - YouTube

This past weekend, TLS encouraged me to go to Las Vegas to interview someone who currently has the power to bring true healing (on all levels) to the entire ...