Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If America doesn’t have Anons, it would fail forever. We are the cream of the crop Patriots. I feel that in my heart and soul.

Because of that, I believe we have a divine protection and a unique power to change things. We need to leverage that power.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Absolutely true! WE are the "elites " WE have God Almighty ( ALL MIGHT) dwelling within us! [They] are EVIL, SATANIC, PERVERTS. When WE choose to label them for who they really are WE take away [their] falsely contrived " power" over us. The worst thing WE can do is to permit [thier] fear to paralyze us.
Jesus said " Fear NOT, for IAM with you."

The only thing "elite" about these perverts is their capacity to cause misery & suffering

Time to take that power away from them & give it back to ourselves & align with God the Creator

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it