#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I’m with you VK. I am having a different kind of fun there, which didnt start till the AU crew came onboard. You can’t find a consistently angelic group of good people this large anywhere else but here. I love our home here. Not sure how I am lucky enough to be here with you & all these great people but I’m grateful daily!

It is fun finding the crew cross platforms. They are bringing Light there. Just need to make sure we don't bring the darker vibes back here when conflict. It's going to be tempting for many.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

AU is where I recharge. The constant swimming against the current of negativity is draining. Mentally, emotionally, physically...which is showing up in my 102/64 BP today. Absolutely no stamina today. To tired almost to breathe. Spiritually feeling superfly.
God is so VERY GOOD!
🙏🕊🇺🇸❤

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

🙏✨💖

(1) Show this thread

My vibes are sucking today. First time in a long time for whatever reason.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I'm just reading at TS, same as I do on most platforms other than AU. This is home - where I actually talk to people. The rest is just information.

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

To shiny for that dark stuff!!! Got my Armor of God rocking!!! Love, light and prayers VK!!! Gonna be a Vibrant weekend!!!!

Keep getting accounts locked on Twitter for sharing the truth. Trying to find Patriots!!! NO DMs please!!!!

I happen to think that the connection we are all feeling on Truth is like that of a huge family reunion filled with joy and excitement at finding all our old friends!!! It is a great way to get the vibes high!!!!! WWG1WGA really is feeling much better now!!!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I'm having fun reconnecting with those from Twitter of old and cracking up at the smart, fun banter going on! However, I'm seeing the same Twitter trains and jockeying for huge following counts. That is something that I don't believe AU peeps were ever really worried with. I've never seen an "AU train" here - we here just don't care about that. IMHO

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

💯✅💯

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Got to have Guardians here and there.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

,but God will place us and set the table with and by the enemy, observe not absorbe

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

"when conflict. or conflict)ed(."?
ED = 54 45

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

FINALLY ON TS RUNNING 5 PLATFORMS MOVING INFO FOR 4 YRS ?? IVE LOST COUNT STARTED IN TWITTER IN#TWGRP TO GAB TO ANON BACK TO TWITTER ON FACEBOOK TRUTH SOCIAL WENT DOWN RABBIT HOLES FOR I CANT REMEMBER Q SOMETHING IT WAS LIKE A MELTING POT FULL OF INFO YOU JUST ADD WHAT YOU FIND, STARTED OFF AFTER Q QUIT POSTING HELL I CANT TELL IF IM COMING OR GOING
HERE I AM AT TRUTH SOCIAL COME FIND ME... PocoThunder1
@PocoThunder1 ANONUP STILL MY FAVORITE

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

If we had a message each day - That might work but everyone would have to sign up and we would need a lead... Like the 4am talking points.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

We got this - It's the time to bridge, If we on AU go over with one voice we can make a difference. TS is still every day people , We need to be careful how deep we go, Baby steps. IMHO....

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

yes. noted. if i see someone taunting or behaving unseemingly (which i hve not seen here) i just walk on by, like i did not see it.

(1) Show this thread

That's why I don't post links to AU anywhere, you never know who will follow you home.

I actually cried with joy on Tuesday when so many familiar names started showing up on Truth and vibing out. Small account here and small account there but I still feel like so many anons have become my friends. I hope to avoid drama and keep surfing the platforms for news and laughs. See you guys here… or there

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I feel very comfortable here
Seems on other platforms there is a lot of snarky, antagonizing comments. It can b easy to react to some comments which makes it easy to fall into that trap of negativity but I chose not to because it drags me down. I’d rather stay positive and in the light than angry, bitter and in the dark. It just isn’t worth it 🌟

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

5:5 VK

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

This reminds me of something, right?

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Staying here.
Big accounts and me dont mix.

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

lets dispense with the Top-Top Tier on TS...
Our DJT, Scavino, Nunes, Kash

the big accounts who I (just me) consider MAGA...
on TS and Telegram

that have a show:
Dave -Praying Medic, Dave X22, LT and we know, Patrick Gunnels, Patel Patriot, Dilley, 412, Quite Frankly, RedPill78, Brian and Duane Cates, Bitch I know,

Writers:
Kanekoa, TechnoFog, Richard the Saint, Enoch

others:
Julians Rum, MelQ, Qtah17, IET17

then here on AU we all know the big names

I use them to compare and contrast the mainstream media

then i use my discernment... i am still a noob compared to you here who been redpilled since 2017... my moment was june 2020

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

this wasn’t intentional mate..
two’s day or what?

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

The last few days have been exceptionally hard for me. I have been attacked relentlessly for days on Telegram by two mean-spirited people. I thank God I can come here & truly know that it would never happen to me here. This is home. Thank you all.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

you are welcome! Know you are loved! Blessings to you!

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

💕🤗💕

(2) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Vibe differential between AU and TS is massive at this point.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

temptation = test. A whole new meaning developed for me when I keep getting shown there is something much bigger at play here than my little human brain can comprehend…..

learning (finally) to actually ‘enjoy the movie’ and since there aren’t any coincindences, i’ll just see what the universe has in store for me…

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

the time for such drama is hopefully understood amongst the majority as being a very unfruitful dead end plane that produces no 😊
vibes are vibes
😉
why wast time on the ones that require endless work.
lets roll with laughs
they are so easy to do
and its surprising how funny the tight asses really are in real life.
😂

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Me investigating most other platforms..

"Maybe I'll land right he... Nope; forget it."

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

neato i wanna try

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

https://www.unp.me/threads/a-peek-inside-fighter-jet-cockpits.151009/
omg look at all the buttons...... i love pushing buttons

(2) Show this thread

It got alot better when yall all got on! Sorta boring before.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

I have 4 followers on TS. I am good with that.

Lots of dark vibes on Twitter today. It's hard to not let it get you down. Does evil ever sleep?

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

vib(ration)es are poweful
good and bad
pure energy
go with the good stuff friend
its all around you
🗝️

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

un twitter then

(3) Show this thread

That's why I quit using Gab too. There were some old accounts that I liked but just cozier here.