#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

I’m with you VK. I am having a different kind of fun there, which didnt start till the AU crew came onboard. You can’t find a consistently angelic group of good people this large anywhere else but here. I love our home here. Not sure how I am lucky enough to be here with you & all these great people but I’m grateful daily!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Eloquently Articulated!

All you God fearing, Patriot, Anons make AU an online sanctuary!

Bless Up!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Eloquently Articulated!

All you God fearing, Patriot, Anons make AU an online sanctuary!

Bless Up!

Hey LightHeart can you send some Help my way on how to donate

In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication

Hi TRG! If you click on the star (try one by name or can go to kobayashi’s profile & click his star) a little message ‘donated’ pops up, click on that & wait it will bring you to the link to donate. 💓🙌🏻

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yes, very true. Beautifully said LHA.💛✨

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Thank you so much dearest Courtney!!!!!
✨💫💓💫✨🙏🏻✨💫💓💫✨

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful words and how nice you donated ... you are wonderful.
Yes I noticed the AU crew ... I think we are meant to be there to corral, guide and admonish evil ...

AU recharges our souls with light and love making us very capable warriors. We can do both with perseverance; we are so close.

Thank you for the kind words friend!!!
I really like that duty statement & your encouraging logic to back it! You are so right! 🙌🏻🙏🏻💓✨

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yes, so very true. We are "family" here , very little arguing here.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

No luck Love😊 you were chosen💖

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

🙏🏻❤️ Oh Benna I love that! You’re right! And that makes me feel even luckier! I’m caught in a luck loop!!!! 😄💓

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

💕
Love. Faith. Hope.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Were you called to come here ... did you get the urge and know it was OK to join up ...

I sure did! 🤗

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Of course you are correct! The moment it was ready I popped in & made an account. Felt like jumping onto a huge pile of leaves like a happy doG after my first suspension in Jan 2021. I was and still am, so happy!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Simpatico!

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Quite rather! ❤️🙌🏻

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I am too.

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

No doubt! You’ll never be attacked here like you mentioned about tg! ✨🙏🏻✨💓
You’re loved, wanted & needed here!!!

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I too feel very grateful for being here on AU with so many beautiful people. There is a sense of peace here, no one arguing back & forth! I love being here with like minded people who share the same goals as I do, saving the children & this country!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

It shows it is possible to get along without the arrogance and egos ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It is fun finding the crew cross platforms. They are bringing Light there. Just need to make sure we don't bring the darker vibes back here when conflict. It's going to be tempting for many.

My vibes are sucking today. First time in a long time for whatever reason.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

AU is where I recharge. The constant swimming against the current of negativity is draining. Mentally, emotionally, physically...which is showing up in my 102/64 BP today. Absolutely no stamina today. To tired almost to breathe. Spiritually feeling superfly.
God is so VERY GOOD!
🙏🕊🇺🇸❤

(27) Show this thread

Ditto.

In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread