If TS means rebuilding a social media audience from scratch… I am not yet sold on it. Getting tired of the game of labouring away on feudal platforms, want sovereignty and ownership of my social graph. Have no ambitions whatsoever regarding “public life”, and my tech career is gone, so fame for its own sake has no value. Feel like divorcing my laptop when the war is over. The main thing for me is the joy of sharing beauty via photography.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You do post some beautiful pictures and i love the way you write. After this is over i’m taking a vacation to the Mountains. Hopefully there will not be no signal.

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

I am with you 100%. I have scaled down my time on this computer and keyboard, from 10 hours a days to maybe 1 or 2. It is truly liberating. the roller coaster ride of going down the rabbit hole and truly finding out what we are, who we are and why we’re here. It has been a very rough road but getting off the computer is the BEST. I check in just to see where things are, and always on Anonup!!! Thanks for all you say here, Martin, you have a way with words!!! ❤️🌎

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Hv been thinking an honest social platform may be quite exciting in the aftermath of the events due to unfold Martin. Am envisioning a positive and inspirational sort of energy which will help those who need it find new purpose when it goes global.
I joined the fray on twitter when i saw they were trying to cancel brexit - then Q and anons which created huge momentum on there. It all gave me a sense of being part of great achievement. Participating in a humble way to put our world to rights (it was in dire straits) became a major raison d'être. (pos & negs came of it esp the latter with family/friends).
This is turning into an essay, lol, & ipad gone into slow mo so will just get to my point that accs like yours, VK etc(I already knew of you) played sucha huge part in any success achieved & still do & have no doubt you still will with whatever comes next.✨

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I'm there on TS, but not. I'm ready to stop myself. I pray for and support as many as I can and I've been in this war of information (and death) since 1978. It's been a lifetime for me. Being from Arkansas, I remember when Bill and Hillary were young and hip, getting out of law school, and when Chelsea was born. Lord knows I am tired both physically and mentally. I might divorce my computer too. Being an art aged Boomer, I can still create my art by the old methods and be at peace that way.

I signed up today ,maybe because its rhe 17th any ways I got good vibes so far,I dont like Gab nobody can see anything I post,and telegram feels like an wcho chamber to me,guess we will see how it goes,I enjoy sharing pictures I take also lol even if only 4 people see them.😀

In response Aaron Tate to his Publication

Me and new guy hitting it off pretty well ,he was showing me his collection of Guns ,he has some old ones from WW2 including Nazi ones,he said he was also a weapons instructor in the AF,he has property in WV gas lines generators etc
Well at least I have someone to talk to now 😂

(1) Show this thread

I opened an account but to worn out mentally. to chase anymore. I felt moment of sadness today wondering where we will all end up

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Same here, a bit of sadness. wondering if eventually everyone will move to TS. Will AU still be active? But I like the excitement of a larger platform (TS) and the impact it will have. Bigger vibes.

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Divorcing your laptop? You’re a writer , that’s a huge statement…. I get the frustration though

I really do enjoy your photography and your comments and essays!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

You are loved and appreciated, and I hope that you will not walk away from social media when the war is done. You would be missed by so many! And regarding TS, maybe instead of thinking of it as having to rebuild, just think of it as another way to share your photography and poetic words. THEY need your voice and vision too. Blessings!!!❤️🙏🌻🌺😇

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

i feel you Martin- can you post a lnk to your product website? i would love to support you an way i can- and know you dont often push your own work 💗

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

martingeddes.gallery

(1) Show this thread

my feelings exactly, ty for expressing that
war over, done w/ all-day social media

your photos are refreshing

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

I'm in the same boat. I could careless tobhave any phone or electronic devices after thisbis over. I've give up 6 years to reach people who I thought would listen. almost lost my marriage and everyone dear to me. I want to enjoy being free in peace for just a little while.

I understand. im begrudgingly trying to find my people again. It feels like when i got kicked off Twitter and joined MeWe, anonup, signal, telegram, gab, 107 daily, lol. if if wasnt for our President, i wouldnt bother. But for him, Ill gladly do it all again. 😊

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

The beauty you share is appreciated! I am on board for a laptop dissolution as well when the time comes.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

ts opened today on the web - great energy and fun to see all the old anons together again...you add a lot to any audience you choose to grace.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

ts opened today on the web - great energy and fun to see all the old anons together again...you add a lot to any audience you choose to grace.

I may join one day as another anon pseudonym, probably remain undisclosed and have some fun. In the near future, I don't have the time, strength or energy to start over somewhere else.

We will never be the folks we were, that's ok, infact it's much, much better. Have a break when it's done, or carry on, you'll do what you need to do no matter how much mind you pay the decision. Keep fighting! Keep snapping!

I am looking forward to the day I dump all platforms. Didn't have any prior to the summer before the 2020 election. Will miss your photographs...they are healing.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I get less and less sold on all of this daily.
............... SMH