If TS means rebuilding a social media audience from scratch… I am not yet sold on it. Getting tired of the game of labouring away on feudal platforms, want sovereignty and ownership of my social graph. Have no ambitions whatsoever regarding “public life”, and my tech career is gone, so fame for its own sake has no value. Feel like divorcing my laptop when the war is over. The main thing for me is the joy of sharing beauty via photography.

I am with you 100%. I have scaled down my time on this computer and keyboard, from 10 hours a days to maybe 1 or 2. It is truly liberating. the roller coaster ride of going down the rabbit hole and truly finding out what we are, who we are and why we’re here. It has been a very rough road but getting off the computer is the BEST. I check in just to see where things are, and always on Anonup!!! Thanks for all you say here, Martin, you have a way with words!!! ❤️🌎

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @9_29_03 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mrs Seventeen, click on at the bottom under it