How would a lunar eclipse work if the earth is flat?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'd recommend checking out The Book of Enoch (all 3 actually) DOQ. But I suppose that you already checked it out. Let us know your thoughts, if you did. I bring out The Book of Enoch, because it was among first videos George News shared on Youtube (The Book For The Last Generation).

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

The earth is flat

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

does anyone onow where the moon went? i cant find it anywhere in the sky tonight which seems odd considering it was full last. im baffled

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response LeLe John to her Publication

I didn't see it last night until after the eclipse was over. Not anywhere in the sky. tonight also no moon

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Just seen it, it's full and peeking out from the clouds here. And they are real clouds not the chemtrail type clouds!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Intriguing video. The v ends is especially amusing to me as Trekkie! I've watched a few of his other videos over the last couple years... I'm open to anything... The only thing I believe, is that we do not live on a spinning globe as we have been force fed to believe.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

speaking of moon... what's this?

(2) Show this thread

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

There are recorded lunar eclipses with both the sun and moon both in the sky above the horizon, yet the earth is somehow casting a shadow? Other times when both the sun and moon are in the sky it's not always casting a shadow. Something else is causing the "shadow," it's not earth.

Also, a sphere casts a curved shadow on a flat surface, but not on another sphere, then it's flat.

The moon also isn't reflecting the sun's light. It's cooler than in the shadow, spheres don't reflect light on an entire face like the moon (there's a localized focal point), and the Bible makes it clear that the moon shines HER (the sun is masculine) own light. The sun also isn't a giant ball of burning gas explosions, it's more like a transformer.

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

#JESUS CHRIST is my LORD👑KING ✝️ Get behind me Satan, for it is written✝️ OTR commercial truck driver👚👖🥾💄🕶

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

My exact thoughts last night. I didn't think it through 100% though.

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

And most importantly...How do you explain the months of day and of night in the poles?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Welp, that’s definitely above my paygrade to think on this week! My little pea brain is in a deep fog!. Thought I had Covid but test said negative. Not sure what it is but the only thing I seem to be able to wrap my brain around right now is the time for my next nap! 🥴🤒

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Awww, I hope you feel betta soon. I was so ill the last two weeks from a terrible Sinus Infection with Georgia’s bombardment of pollen! I’m feeling so much betta now, and I hope the same for you.😘🙏🏽

(1) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

did anyone step outside and watch the stars?

Free Thinker Q WWG1WGA Trump won Peace Freedom

Someone posted a video..I believe a Tick Tock video on AU...The stars disappeared...

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

solar eclipse~ gerhana matahari~ similar to lunar
🤔

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Most people haven't even noticed what direction the sun rises from different times of the year, or where it sets. That should be flat earth basic knowledge taught to 10 year olds or younger at aöl schools. If we could establish this then we could learn how the moonrise direction varies the same way but much faster, in 28 days. Then we could learn that the moon rises approximately an hour later each day. And we'd still be talking about flat earth because that's how it appears to us. Then "why does the moon change shape daily". After that comes "how the lunar eclipse happens". I think the Earth is hollow like the sun and the moon are, and we need a distraction to keep us from thinking about it.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Most people haven't even noticed what direction the sun rises from different times of the year, or where it sets. That should be flat earth basic knowledge taught to 10 year olds or younger at aöl schools. If we could establish this then we could learn how the moonrise direction varies the same way but much faster, in 28 days. Then we could learn that the moon rises approximately an hour later each day. And we'd still be talking about flat earth because that's how it appears to us. Then "why does the moon change shape daily". After that comes "how the lunar eclipse happens". I think the Earth is hollow like the sun and the moon are, and we need a distraction to keep us from thinking about it.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

that would be some interesting shyt right there...

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Flat, round, hollow, who knows..

But I’m 95% sure we in a closed system….

I watch that big giant screen go around every night…. Prove me wrong

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

super HD

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

hollow earth sounds interesting

but is it hollow?

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response The Wild Rover to his Publication

Try to find Admiral Byrd's diary passages about his trip into hollow Earth. It's a fascinating story.

(1) Show this thread

it didnt look like anything passed in from of it. I honestly think it has itd own light and rotates. hence dark side of the moon . watvhing ot transition its color almost seemed like a beautiful eay of showing its love for all those we have lost due to the evil sacrifices made throughout history. just my thoughts

I'm still trying to figure out how it works on a globe!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🤣😂😆🤣

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

excellent question Doq…

Im not here to argue with anyone. Just saw your question and wanted to share this short video that I found interesting. Believe as you wish. No one has to share my beliefs. Be blessed. Good question Doq!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Truth - the earth is flat

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I didn’t want to mess with these vibes, Doq. Excellent question though!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Am so looking forward to the 2 dimensional brains having their awakening moment!

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Honestly, I'm yet to be convinced that the earth is indeed flat yet open minded to the possibility that I am wrong.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

For most people the awareness of flat Earth comes from a nagging doubt they can't resolve, like a seed planted in their brain. It eventually leads to research in hopes they can put the doubt to rest so they won't be threatened by crazy thoughts of a flat Earth. (Those flat Earth people are just plain nuts!) However, you gradually start to accept the crazy theory in stages. First you're 10% convinced, then 25%, then 40% and so on. The day you reach 100%, you wonder why you didn't see it sooner, it's so obvious! But you keep it to yourself mostly to avoid pointless arguments. No one can be convinced by someone else. They'll have to find out themselves.

(1) Show this thread