Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

How would a lunar eclipse work if the earth is flat?

Honestly, I'm yet to be convinced that the earth is indeed flat yet open minded to the possibility that I am wrong.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

For most people the awareness of flat Earth comes from a nagging doubt they can't resolve, like a seed planted in their brain. It eventually leads to research in hopes they can put the doubt to rest so they won't be threatened by crazy thoughts of a flat Earth. (Those flat Earth people are just plain nuts!) However, you gradually start to accept the crazy theory in stages. First you're 10% convinced, then 25%, then 40% and so on. The day you reach 100%, you wonder why you didn't see it sooner, it's so obvious! But you keep it to yourself mostly to avoid pointless arguments. No one can be convinced by someone else. They'll have to find out themselves.

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response David Treciak to his Publication

I don't keep it myself...however i do not tell anyone it is flat...i say it is not a globe and that water does not bend and adhere to the surface of a ball spinning a 1,000 miles an hour...and if "gravity" can be mitigated by water - go stand in shoulder depth water and watch your 1 g of "gravity" become less of that g-force - then how is it held by gravity? i can go on and on ....

I am a healer specialized in distance healing. I am ready for the new awesome times which are about to come. At your service

In response David Treciak to his Publication

sorry but it is like a potato shape and hollow with a small star within and mountains and rivers and seas .... not flat at all . we will soon see. much love

(2) Show this thread