Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

How would a lunar eclipse work if the earth is flat?

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

speaking of moon... what's this?

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Intriguing video. The v ends is especially amusing to me as Trekkie! I've watched a few of his other videos over the last couple years... I'm open to anything... The only thing I believe, is that we do not live on a spinning globe as we have been force fed to believe.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

Exactly! As a child i instinctively had a problem believing the Earth was a spinning ball. It didn't feel like we were spinning and there was no sign of it around me. I didn't know what centrifugal force was but i knew it existed. Then as i grew older i became brainwashed by the constant bombardment of globe propaganda. I accepted gravity as the one size fits all answer to the questions I had about Earth and stopped trying to apply the laws of physics to the spinning ball we lived on.

(1) Show this thread