Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Apparently the FDA's recommendation for your baby is just let it starve to death!

They have recommended today not to cut the formula with water
not to use any of the recommended recipes for other options online
so their option left is to starve your baby!

Are you still listening to 3 letter agencies to run your life?
Yes?
Well you probably will die!
It is just that simple!

But they recommend you either kill your baby by abortion or by stavation before you yourself kick the buck!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Stacee Barton to his Publication

Do NOT give YOUR baby ANYTHING promoted, endorsed, planned, financed or produced by Bill Gates. Remember he wants to DE-populate the world. This means kill people, like YOUR baby.
Make your own formula using evaporated milk, water and Karo syrup. Add vitamins per your pediatrician. 😉

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Who owns the major formula companies?

From https://marketrealist.com/p/where-is-baby-formula-manufactured-however they seem to be following am FDA-fake prez narrative. Also the marketrealist claims that the US doesn't import any formula, but that may be false - I saw a report that the US imports 43% of our total baby formula from China. Also it is probably BS that people shouldn't make their own formula. I've heard from several people who said that they were given homemade formula when they were infants and they were very healthy
Anyway, here is one answer to
Who makes baby formula?
Four major companies in the U.S. make baby formula:
Abbott, Nestle, Mead Johnson, and Perrigo.
Abbott sells Similac baby formula & some of the Similac products, especially the Similac Pro Comfort Total, have been in short supply.
Mead Johnson brands their baby formula as Enfamil.
Nestle sells the Gerber range of infant formula.
Perrigo makes generic baby formulas. There are over 50 baby formula brands in the US

Thanks for the info hun, bet ya that all of these companies or most of them tie back to some familiar evil names.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

You can bet that Black Rock is involved and Mr. Fink is pulling the strings. In other words, Khazarian mafia.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Vanguard too

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

You can bet that Black Rock is involved and Mr. Fink is pulling the strings. In other words, Khazarian mafia.

You might be right - about ties to evil companies, however, I hope not all of them. Ramifications if they all do connect to evil: their formula isn't really safe???? The good news is that we humans are resilient and we do overcome and survive. Made in His image.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Nana has had the same opinion of the baby formulas my whole life.
I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT IT POISONS BABIES!
Never seen a baby in my life that didnt spit that shit up.
And the doctors trained to tell ya shit like Oh NO dont feed that baby cereal or any solids til they are like 8months old.
I believe making them stay on the bad formula for that long also was a plan for doing something bad to babies.

My children were both so allergic to it they could not consume it.
My grands were also, but the doctors kept insisting that they found one that my first Grand girl only threw up a little bit instead of ALL of it.
My deceased Son was a pharmacist and he found a formula somewhere that he got for his sister that was well over 100$per can for her.
As I sit back here right now I am realizing that it was most likely something the cabal probably had to feed their babies! He paid somewhere between 100$ and 300 for it as I remember.

(1) Show this thread