Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Apparently the FDA's recommendation for your baby is just let it starve to death!

They have recommended today not to cut the formula with water
not to use any of the recommended recipes for other options online
so their option left is to starve your baby!

Are you still listening to 3 letter agencies to run your life?
Yes?
Well you probably will die!
It is just that simple!

But they recommend you either kill your baby by abortion or by stavation before you yourself kick the buck!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Stacee Barton to his Publication

Do NOT give YOUR baby ANYTHING promoted, endorsed, planned, financed or produced by Bill Gates. Remember he wants to DE-populate the world. This means kill people, like YOUR baby.
Make your own formula using evaporated milk, water and Karo syrup. Add vitamins per your pediatrician. 😉

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Nestle

Perrigo

Similac

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Judy Waller to her Publication

Omg! Abbott is in CANADA too! 😲
I used to travel by the co. near a college which was also named,
John Abbott college, lol.

(1) Show this thread

This is who owns Mead Johnson

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

I thought about this when my first child was born 20 years ago. I developed mastitis and had to turn to formula when he was about four months old. I started researching formula and baby food manufacturers and had thoughts that both could contain tainted ingredients. Everyone around me said I needed to take medication for having those kinds of thoughts...that was the beginning of my awakening...

From https://marketrealist.com/p/where-is-baby-formula-manufactured-however they seem to be following am FDA-fake prez narrative. Also the marketrealist claims that the US doesn't import any formula, but that may be false - I saw a report that the US imports 43% of our total baby formula from China. Also it is probably BS that people shouldn't make their own formula. I've heard from several people who said that they were given homemade formula when they were infants and they were very healthy
Anyway, here is one answer to
Who makes baby formula?
Four major companies in the U.S. make baby formula:
Abbott, Nestle, Mead Johnson, and Perrigo.
Abbott sells Similac baby formula & some of the Similac products, especially the Similac Pro Comfort Total, have been in short supply.
Mead Johnson brands their baby formula as Enfamil.
Nestle sells the Gerber range of infant formula.
Perrigo makes generic baby formulas. There are over 50 baby formula brands in the US

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Every Time to her Publication

Thanks for the info hun, bet ya that all of these companies or most of them tie back to some familiar evil names.

(1) Show this thread