Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Apparently the FDA's recommendation for your baby is just let it starve to death!

They have recommended today not to cut the formula with water
not to use any of the recommended recipes for other options online
so their option left is to starve your baby!

Are you still listening to 3 letter agencies to run your life?
Yes?
Well you probably will die!
It is just that simple!

But they recommend you either kill your baby by abortion or by stavation before you yourself kick the buck!

Only people mentioned by @sdb1972 in this post can reply

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

In response Stacee Barton to his Publication

1st Question: Has anyone TESTED it to see What's in it?
I wouldn't trust anything these JOKERS have their hands on!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Good for the environment!
The best thing for our environment
will be when ALL of you Demons are removed from this planet.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Do NOT give YOUR baby ANYTHING promoted, endorsed, planned, financed or produced by Bill Gates. Remember he wants to DE-populate the world. This means kill people, like YOUR baby.
Make your own formula using evaporated milk, water and Karo syrup. Add vitamins per your pediatrician. 😉

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Please don't use corn syrup it's made from the castner/kellner process and mercury is a biproduct. Any corn syrup product is poison!
Use organic sugar and make your own sugar syrup if you must. Or get a hold of your local LLL. and relearn how to breast feed.
https://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/oi/authority.20110803095554215

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

breastfeeding is best, using donor milk if needed. there is NOTHING like it. If baby is sick, your milk will change to give the baby what it needs in the milk. God designed it so perfectly! Yes it is very hard and women need more support, but lets put money into breastfeeding campaigns instead of formula adds :)
I had no idea who owned these formulas. good dig, I shouldn’t be suprised!

(3) Show this thread

Deep in Thought and Hope. Looking forward to a better world.

Whats to say Kill Bill hasn't put something nasty in it like the vaccines?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

no damn telling what that really is

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread