Holding the line means being "comfortable with being uncomfortable". We have to endure being stripped of all kinds of civil liberties, kept in a "holding pattern" for our own safety, and repress our natural urge to fight in the ways that are unhelpful. It's like having to be a farmer when you want to be a soldier, because you're planing your future harvest in a war zone.

Psychological war is real war. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You nailed it again.!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Well said, Martin! 👍❤️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

NGL it's really nice seeing my own thoughts I couldn't quite put into words be said so eloquently by a friend. Thank you Matin.
😊🙏🤍

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Unconventional flight, to say the least.

yet Flight nonetheless~
😇💫🙏

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Winning this war is thru love & truth:light, and learning to keep the peace w/in at the same time, bc the one thing that feeds [their] vampiric system is the opposite, dark-loosh they kept the society in->fear->war. 🙏🏻🧘‍♀️☮️ #BeTheMasterOfPeaceNLove

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

It certainly is real war. What would we do without our favorite wordsmith who so eloquently describes what we all are feeling and observing? Love you Patriot.

On one hand, if the Pandemic were real, and the worst of the numbers were real, it's reasonable to wear masks, and... do whatever is working best across the world to prevent and treat the virus. It's just nowhere to be seen. It's an invisible pandemic that requires a television to notice. Anyway, be an emitter, more than a receiver, look at psychic warfare.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

You are wonderful with words -- and pictures! We love you, Martin!!😇❤️🙏

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

As someone who felt i had lead a comfortable life, i now cannot recall the last time i felt comfortable. Welcome to the Great Awakening.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sometimes it is hard to keep the sword in the sheath, but here in the reality lies at the moment.

As Juan says the only good Marine is a live Marine. Keep your head down while the 2 sides fight it out.

Truth of it is imho:
[they] try hard to bring us into the streets to create a NEVER ENDING civil war.

Reality is:
badass as Patriots are we are so out weaponed on the git-go we cant compete with things like DEW weapons, Body Heat Tanks and that is just some of the ones we know about, so the legal take down, information war it the way to go it appears.

We should only bring into battle in the streets as a last resort and even then we should not do it in that way imo, pouring out weaponized into the streets to be taken out is not a great plan for a last resort either.
Combat take down tactics hit and run would be the preference.

When the time for nationwide PEACEFUL PROTESTS will be obvious when the time is right.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

11:11

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, but it is said that the military is coming ... right now when Tier 4 folks are to be contacted ... perhaps the lowest Tier will be sqeezed/forced out ... you know, the useless eaters ... I've never known the common people to be helped so much as what Nesara promises ... it's hard to believe ... easier to believe we are getting played with promises that will never manifest so that we do not go to arms and never get together except online, which can be effectively monitored ... everything is set up for the rich for hundreds of years to come, perhaps through the next Millennium.

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

How many of you feel you been holding that line all your life?
Uncomfortable, complying with [their] rules, rebels, not accepting to do as you were told just because "that's how it goes"...
Alone
Frustrated even more when you doubted yourself because you felt different...
Well holding that line now with all of you wonderful people, awake, knowing what big of a war this is, can't be harder that what we already been through...
We stand together now
We have each other
We know our enemy
We know being different is a blessing
We know we are making a difference
I will hold that line as long as it takes
Because my whole life finally makes sense
Because I know we are fighting for all Humanity
Because I finally feel in the right place at the right time
I know you feel the same
Because we are strong
And WE are invincible together

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Couldnt have said it better my self. Well said. We got this!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Well said Patriot.

(10) Show this thread

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

Agree 💯 ❤️🙏🇺🇸🌍 My question for the last year has been (who) how will we know when it’s time to fight and my only conclusion is supernaturally God will show us somehow (through someone possibly) 🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

So fooking uncomfortable, not budging🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

So fooking uncomfortable, not budging🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️ Hello Martin :) , I 🙏Pray🙏 You have a
☀️SUNshiney☀️ Day filled with 💖Lots of Love💙 & 🥰Happiness🥰 :) 🙏Thank You for All that You do & God Bless You & Yours♾🙏

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I just hope we havent been holding the line for nothing. Holding the line would be a great psychological weapon for those of us that trust the plan

I just hope we havent been holding the line for nothing. Holding the line would be a great psychological weapon for those of us that trust the plan

😉So well said!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

you have the best ways of saying the things that i think "most" of us are feeling. ty😊

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

The warfare just keeps getting worse. My hope is that it is a good sign that we are nearing the end.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Ive vented many times about being a trigger happy soldier... Spot on martin. Different war for sure. Thanks for this. 👊🏾

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I love how you stated this. Its definitely a war, if you will, of consciousness and we are in that transition from 3D to Christ Consciousness. Breaking the Matrix is work of the Mind.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

great analogy and can so relate…some days I’m so grateful to be awake in a sea of sleepers and other days I wish I didnt know all that I do. What helps me regardless is my connection to God. He is hope personified❣️🙏❣️

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

wow question answered 3 minutes before i even posted it. are you a time traveler too. thanks fren

My question is what if- I -we - us need to do more to kick this off? I think we are sitting back too much trusting (the plan). ?

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Absolutely True ! Thank you Martin !