Many arrests have already happened. The question is when will it all be revealed to the public. The answer is soon. Watch the upcoming news around the Trump impeachment trail. It will be a lot different than what most people are expecting. White Squall with a huge twist.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‘€ for truth in all things with the ๐Ÿ‘€ &๐Ÿ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

3 months ago

That's disinformation. STOP!

You probably noticed at the 15 to 20 marker, there's a man with both his arms behind his back and a woman has her hand on him, leading him. Many people are going in the same direction as this man. Only a few go in the opposite direction.

Tell me thats not Potus walking out in front! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Tell me thats not Potus walking out in front! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mycelial network of Patriots and bidirectional information sharing. That said, Frens call me Shroomy :)

Hopefully all the GOP stand up for him dramatically.

Proud Patriot and son of God, I have given enough blood to my country and i want my country in return

shows only one person in handcuffs.

So... like the trial scene at the end of White Squall? Who corresponds to the Captain character? Trump?

So I checked out the entire (fake) live video of this part when he is coming out of Capitol bldg with hands behind his back and I watched him go to the right and continue to stand waiting for fake President to come out and his hands are behind his back the whole time. Other peiple around him are talling and using their hands, he is talking with hands still behind his back. He's been arrested.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Some bakers came up with Feb 7th (Big Date)
SuperBowl Sunday! All Eyes on Kansis, Hunt Family Cornered Silver Market early 80's! ๐Ÿ˜ค

looks like he was arrested. its odd to walk with your hands behind your backs like that.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

blunt arrested with 3 following behind wothout hand cuffs that totally need to be in handcuffs!???

I am very leary, last time it was the big sting it didn't happen. I'm just scared the Dems have something dreadful up thier sleeve.

In response lisa betten to his Publication

The Satanists always have somethiing dreadful up their sleeves. No problem, because God Wins! We have to have faith and be patience.

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Look out, he's getting away! And he's serious! He's wearing a helmet, and mom-jeans!

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

whats he pulling?

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

michelle!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(2) Show this thread

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

we have been promised "huge" twists all along this journey

it is difficult to keep believing when ever time we turn around those "huge" twists never materialize

I want this to be so bad I can taste it.

I'm tired of being let down.

I know something is going on. So I hang on.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

never give up๐Ÿ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BACK IN JULY I WAS VERY VOCAL ABOUT COCAINE MITCH & HOP SING (WIFE) TAKING 6 Mil OF STIMULUS MONEY ? WHY ? HEAD OF WHAT ?
THEY WENT TO THE LEFT !!! WHY ? ๐Ÿ˜€

Christian, love my Country. True to Trump.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I've heard theyre being blackmailed. Don't know if its true but would make sense.

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

#NothingCanStopWhatsComing ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Hold the Line, Patriots.
Breathe. Take heart.
Jeremiah 17:7-8: "Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit.โ€

AMEN

i receieved the news that already 64 member has been executed , they are all gone.........

In response busselot noel to his Publication

Any names?

In response busselot noel to his Publication

Who did you receive this news from? Who are the 64 members? Members of what? Who is all gone? Will believe it with evidence.

(2) Show this thread

Behind Jill Biden

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

In response Miro Bratanov to his Publication

โ˜‘๏ธโ˜‘๏ธโ˜‘๏ธโ˜‘๏ธ๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

Lets finish this!!

That's his wife, so, I doubt he was being arrested. If you compare an image of Blunt's wife and the video, you'll realize it's definately his wife. I have no idea why he is walking like that. It does look very odd, to say the least.

Just trying to learn the truth about whatโ€™s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

Many people saying thats NOT his wife. Who to believe? Hmmmm

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

wife or not hes been arrested ๐Ÿ™Œ

(2) Show this thread

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

SOME LEFT SOME RIGHT ( BQQM ) MORE THAN WE MIGHT THINK RIGHT GHOST !

THE MOVIE ENDS MARCH 5

In response Clueless Joe to his Publication

why this date? 5th of March???

(1) Show this thread

This sounds like a dumb question here but... what did I just watch?

Just trying to learn the truth about whatโ€™s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

In response Angel Joy to her Publication

Sen Burr being arrested. Confirmed by many.

(1) Show this thread

la verite arrive ๐Ÿ˜Žputain

WMFV & Frosticles Formerly Veracious311 on Twit ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ‹

not a doubt in my mind. POTUS knows exactly what he's doing.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! โ€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

A lot different is an understatement!#happyendings

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

judgment. cometh. and. that. right. soon.