Many arrests have already happened. The question is when will it all be revealed to the public. The answer is soon. Watch the upcoming news around the Trump impeachment trail. It will be a lot different than what most people are expecting. White Squall with a huge twist.

I am very leary, last time it was the big sting it didn't happen. I'm just scared the Dems have something dreadful up thier sleeve.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @leb in this post can reply

In response lisa betten to his Publication

The Satanists always have somethiing dreadful up their sleeves. No problem, because God Wins! We have to have faith and be patience.

#LoveGodFamilyCountry#Seekeroftruth#Patriot #Trumpster#Jr#Saveourchildren#saveourworld #WWG1WGAπŸΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸŒŽ

In response Every Time to her Publication

Yes, God wins. Faith and Patience are very important. Its unfortunate I lost my patience on here a couple days ago. For that I am truly sorry. I fell asleep listening to Trey Smith that night. Its been a rough year for all. I look at most of you Patriots here as family, all working together for the same goal. So I had a moment like maybe you would venting to family. A Pastor replied with some very kind words. Not everyone gets it, so we gather here becuse you all do get it. For that I am thankful. God bless you all. God bless the world and God bless our President Trump. WWG1WGA

#LoveGodFamilyCountry#Seekeroftruth#Patriot #Trumpster#Jr#Saveourchildren#saveourworld #WWG1WGAπŸΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸŒŽ

In response Every Time to her Publication

Yes, God wins. Faith and Patience are very important. Its unfortunate I lost my patience on here a couple days ago. For that I am truly sorry. I fell asleep listening to Trey Smith that night. Its been a rough year for all. I look at most of you Patriots here as family, all working together for the same goal. So I had a moment like maybe you would venting to family. A Pastor replied with some very kind words. Not everyone gets it, so we gather here becuse you all do get it. For that I am thankful. God bless you all. God bless the world and God bless our President Trump. WWG1WGA

(2) Show this thread