🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Why is Breatharian mentioned?

mind over matter (?)
,but there are many mirrors since [they] build their lies upon truth(...)
or edit out the Y and not the y

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

In response memes matter to her Publication

Improper Fasting and or dieting using poor procedures can cause Gallstones and or lazy gallbladder. Research. Gallbladder regulates use of fats.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Corn Stalking to his Publication

Thank you i will research that, but before i do it sounds like lack of fiber and high colesterole(?)strawberries are good for fiber
,if i dont have anybody to make food for everyday, I'll go into fast mode, and will drink more juice then eat meals
Family,work, tasks, determins if i fast or not
If i was to fast like you all do, i wouldhavea lovely dinner party after😂🇳🇴with lots of everything, food does bring us together
I always said growing up: a house with a long or round large dining table will make it together

(1) Show this thread

Vibes✨😁

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

digits confirm 😁

(1) Show this thread

I've been tempted to try this but concerned about blood sugar levels. I"m one of those people who if I don't have anything to eat every 4 hrs things seem to go haywire. Note: I do not have diabetes or any other health ailments, and I don't weigh very much at all.

In response Jay Sea to his Publication

Check out John Rose on youtube, he has info that may help with these questions. He promotes juice fasting so you still get your calories but your body also gets its nutrition. He calls it a "solid food vacation".

In response Jay Sea to his Publication

I have a high burning combustion system, i fast unconciously and must eat regulary and build bodymass

Fasting for me is regenerating and i do it while i juice and have coldpressed oils and fishoil
I also make iodine water with 1000mg C-vitamin powder D-vitamin drops,b vitamins, magnesium(!), sink, selen, nac, collagen, dont forget to thank your water, i.e, meditate we are what? 70% water?

(2) Show this thread

very healthy & beneficial

cannabis has this effect on our celles, as the fatty acids coat the celle and the body makes new ones because the body thinks their dead, but their just annointed to sleep 😂wake up and are like hey new celles, psyke

(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I love fasting and feel better when i am fasted then when eating. My longest fast was ‘17’ days with only water and im not joking lol. Was before I followed Q so seems I was always meant to be a Q follower lol. I think I need to try for ‘23’ now even though it may be PAINful. 😉

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Tartarians didn’t have bathrooms.
They were believed to be Breatharians.

http://www.unariunwisdom.com/tartaria-mud-flood-reset-a-missing-legacy/

so just drink water during?

In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication

Some people prefer juice fasting, I've been listening to John Rose on youtube. Great info. I shut down my kitchen and 5pm and put off breakfast until 9am and my daughter with issues starting healing rapidly. Plus the anons have been praying for us!

(1) Show this thread

Winston Churchill: If you are going through Hell, keep going. Schatzi: Otherwise you are stuck in Hell.

I've been intermittent fasting for 3 years with a daily 18-20 hour fast. No one knows exactly when autophagy kicks in, but I believe it is 14-16 hours depending on how much fat and protein were in your last meal. There is no question, over time, autophagy has been at work for short intervals during the last three years.

3 days in the tomb

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

❤👑

(1) Show this thread

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

Been fasting for years, mostly 16-18 hours/ day. For me it is great way to control emotions.

I just completed a five day water fast. I never imagined I could do it! In the future will probably just stick to no more than 3 days.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

An interesting view into a person’s life & perspective who is practicing it⤵️

I believe in the practice having had profound experiences with meditation, fasting & breathwork, but do not practice feeding off air & light only. If I was single & off grid I might try practicing it, + at least drinking tea.

https://skylife.tv/breatharian-claims-he-hasnt-eaten-in-4-years/

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Consider intermittent fasting. As a way of life.

20 hrs fast (not 16) - 4 hr feeding window.

Eat anything when you do eat (dessert last)

Works too.

David Sinclair is a good starting point.

This is video 2 in the series - covering fasting👇🏼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD8reCw3Kls&t=1s

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

ive been fasting 18-20 hrs per day for the last 5 years. Intermittent fasting chamged my life, weight, and life perspective. My 4-6 hra window i enjoy eating, dessert, and having no restrictions. Healthiest Ive ever been.

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

It's biblical to fast as well, keeping the deadly sins away by parenting ones adult self
keeping ones pathway to God clear by crusifying ones flesh, the reward is vast and more collective then youd think

(2) Show this thread