🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Why is Breatharian mentioned?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

mind over matter (?)
,but there are many mirrors since [they] build their lies upon truth(...)
or edit out the Y and not the y

In response memes matter to her Publication

so just drink water during?

Some people prefer juice fasting, I've been listening to John Rose on youtube. Great info. I shut down my kitchen and 5pm and put off breakfast until 9am and my daughter with issues starting healing rapidly. Plus the anons have been praying for us!

In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lorettamusic in this post can reply

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

This is probably a rhetorical question, but does the juice have to be fresh squeezed? specific juices i should drink or avoid? im thinking orange juice is likely good, but not sure if there is a safe brand to drink or if i should go invested in a juicer of sorts.

I am just starting the learning process myself. This guy makes sense to me, https://m.youtube.com/user/JRawRose

(1) Show this thread

orange juice? is there specific juices that might be best? im in the process of healing myself. last 3 years ive lost and kept off over 40lb now under 300lb. would love to keep going so that i can see my kids grow up. didnt care about myself for a very very long time, would have welcomed death. now, even though i would still welcome it, ive got little ones i want to watch grow up before im gone.

Clear juices I think so no OJ, and also remember vegetable juices and broths so you don't overdo the sugar. I like veg/juice blends so its still tastes good. SUJA cold pressed juice and fruit juice is delicious!

I'm sending prayers for you too! Also look into food allergies. I didn't know I had a dairy allergy and I dropped a bunch of weight when I cut it out. Every body is different so it may be something else for you.

(2) Show this thread

orange juice? is there specific juices that might be best? im in the process of healing myself. last 3 years ive lost and kept off over 40lb now under 300lb. would love to keep going so that i can see my kids grow up. didnt care about myself for a very very long time, would have welcomed death. now, even though i would still welcome it, ive got little ones i want to watch grow up before im gone.