ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

As you probably know, I have been awakening to my twin flame and it appears a lit of others are going through the same exact thing. I can't wait for us all to be reunited again. They suspended my twitter last night, now I feel Twitter was an important key to this journey with Vincent. what do I do to remain positive about what is going on and how do I properly create a new Twitter? I've tried 2x now and it is instanly banned. I feel turbulent without Twitter.

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication

OMG i just found out 6 months ago that im on a twin flame journey!! never heard of it, never fathomed anything of the sort, & really kinda hate it so far as im in the dark night of the soul part. But just to read those words from a fellow anonup patriot...my vibes jumped 10-fold!!

Hell yes patriot, that is what I love to hear! I think we have all been under intense challenges/conflicts of the soul, better known as tests. You are going to pass and you are going to make it. God is about to clear a path for you and heal you in ways unimaginable. Love you fren, it has always been about the children, we are all children at heart, God's children. He had a plan to rescue our heart's so we could find the one.

In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cosmic Nova, click on at the bottom under it