It seems like Socially Approved Narrative™ is far more addictive than heroin, alcohol, sugar...

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Martin, [they] would rather blend with the masses. Than hang out...

Truth, reigns...

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

12 steps don’t even begin to faze the average liberal.😀

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

1200 steps would not phase [them]

(1) Show this thread

The book "Animal Farm" wasn't fiction and the "lowing herds" are brainwashed at the expected rates therefore providing a bountiful supply of "customers" to drink the kool-aid. Frankly I am amazed that there are so many that somehow never swallowed the narrative, one way or another. To me it translates to hope.

the hive mind program has been updated 24/7 to keep our low frequencies and potential energetic field vulnerable for 'bugs' Demiurgue parasite and it's minions of the cult of the sun,the black sun of inversion, death and dominion + it's guardians behind every 'spiritual' design (religions or beliefs or New Age BS) of the energetic prison hook mental, aetherical, or the physical body to take control.

But the withdrawals are way better once you quit

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

So be aware of that reaction at the programs when you realize the earth is not espheric

(1) Show this thread

I like the fact that i think differently than most. Its callef common sense and research.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

wow never thought about it like that, Its over the target

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

💯‼️🎯

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I made it into a pretty meme.

Thank you for sharing!

(3) Show this thread

YES, "group think" controls their minds ... I mentioned at lunch that 18 food plants were burnt to the ground, arson, and they thought PETA was the culprit.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread