"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Its your energy [they] crave, like, share, retweet, hey here's a comment, I need help talk to me, discern, its a jungle out there, spiritual warfare is real, probably most real.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

on .

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No matter what happens in the next little bit just keep in your mind:

I am not afraid, I am an infinite spiritual being of God

Do not allow satan to move you into quick decisions based on what you see with your eyes and hear with your ears.

Near Death Experience
Means
Near Death Experience

BE NOT AFRAID FOR I AM WITH YOU!
They will continue to try to control you with FEAR!

ty nana♥️need these words to keep in my heart brain, and this beautiful artwork that i have missed, to lift my eyes up

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

I know a hole in our heart space for sure. Nana hopes he will come back.
So many ppl I have lost too.
I lost an Angel names ION when we had the twit wit purge and have never found him.
Real Angel I am sure.
He hand a NDE yrs ago from brain trauma.
Loved the connection with him.

For some reason there in about a span of a month or so, God connected me with 4 different ppl that had NDEs from the same thing brain trauma.

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

me too i was knocked out for 3 days and liver ripped almost in half but thank god woke up 3 days later got in a head on collision

(1) Show this thread