"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Its your energy [they] crave, like, share, retweet, hey here's a comment, I need help talk to me, discern, its a jungle out there, spiritual warfare is real, probably most real.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

on .

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Sounds like an oxymoron but discipline gives you a lot of Freedom

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How you get so wise for such a young whipper snapper?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No matter what happens in the next little bit just keep in your mind:

I am not afraid, I am an infinite spiritual being of God

Do not allow satan to move you into quick decisions based on what you see with your eyes and hear with your ears.

Near Death Experience
Means
Near Death Experience

BE NOT AFRAID FOR I AM WITH YOU!
They will continue to try to control you with FEAR!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

AMEN! God bless you Patriot! ❤️🙏🏻

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

ty nana♥️need these words to keep in my heart brain, and this beautiful artwork that i have missed, to lift my eyes up

(4) Show this thread

I Love this!! 👍