"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Its your energy [they] crave, like, share, retweet, hey here's a comment, I need help talk to me, discern, its a jungle out there, spiritual warfare is real, probably most real.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

On purpose.
Bring the PAIN! 23

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

55/ JFKJr 9/Most High and the new energy/ power 19(.47) and probably exactly 15 more comms.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” ~Matthew 17:20-21

????

on e
One-34/43
It's a jungle out there-230-23/32

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Linda Moore to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

on point & vibes

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How you get so wise for such a young whipper snapper?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Sounds like an oxymoron but discipline gives you a lot of Freedom

(4) Show this thread