Its your energy [they] crave, like, share, retweet, hey here's a comment, I need help talk to me, discern, its a jungle out there, spiritual warfare is real, probably most real.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

I'm back! Still being who I was made to be. #MEGA Former handles include mslizzie & hecate.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

The only way to win is not to play! 😉💪👊

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

For me your posts are great!! I am either laughing my head off, researching the topic, or trying to figure the direction its going. So you make me laugh, think, discern, and look forward to new info. I would say A+ job well done!!!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

God Bless You, and I am half stumbling through my fren. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

This is so profound, beautiful and truth. Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts Sir! 💗

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

YW Sister, and All Glory to God. ❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Crime decreases when video game consoles are introduced.

Bit that's just one facet of social behavior.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I'm reading this today, and I want to say thank you for the posts I saw this morning from you. You are doing God's work. He was speaking to me through you. Thank you.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

You are welcome, God is Good. Always all creds to God. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,this is what I watch for in my self👀🔎🍿❤

In response memes matter to her Publication

👍🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

yea but this world is fake as shit so who can help . im just tryin to live and die in peace and cant even do that with this fucking clown pulling everyones strings. trust me this world could be fixed in the snap of a finger . but they want people to suffer

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

It had to be this way
Q

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yes the spiritual warfare is real, though some will scoff at that, have been in it, and glad for that gift of praying in the spirit language, if an intercessor that language is a like a protection from God🤍

Prayers and Rejoicing in the Lord.

darkness MUST DIE NOW!!!!!

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

It has been DONE. Now ppl gotta SEE. Walking it out, Faithfully.

GOD IS SO VERY GOOD AND NEVER MAKES MISTAKES NO RERUNS.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I have had a struggle with having very little energy for months. I am getting old, but it wasn't just that. I was anemic last summer. I got that under control although I am borderline right now. Recently, for just a few days, I had energy again. I wish I knew why, so I could recapture it. Now I'm feeling sluggish again.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Use positive words after I am, try to re-read and see what you wish to affirm, and from which lens you wish to see it through,
I am solid, strong, and balanced.

(1) Show this thread

It is the Holy Spirit energy they crave. Resurrection power. But they are unable to recognize Him because of the scales on their eyes.

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

What do you do everyday ? What do you eat ? How do you do...? etc.......

(1) Show this thread

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

Introverts produce energy for themselves an extraverts are taking energy from social interactions (other people) This same with empaths and narcissts...
Learn how to recognize them and protect your energy...
Learn how to produce an restore your energy...
Be in nature as much as it possible...

In response Aga Gie to her Publication

During the first lockdown bs push, my neighbor died in the hospital, (75yrs old ambulance was here bi-weekly for 6 yrs) and we didn't know for 3 days, his family lives in a circle all around me about a 5 mi radius. I was crushed out of the blue for those days and I had no clue why, then his son came over and told me what happened, it took a few hours then, I thought.....really ??? So I went about 10 miles away to a cabin in the middle of the woods off grid, middle of no where, well the feeling was gone, and then I knew. From that point on "reading the room" has a whole new meaning.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Love you, Jason. You always have very beautiful and spiritual posts...! They give hope and inspiration.

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Love You too. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Love you, Jason. You always have very beautiful and spiritual posts...! They give hope and inspiration.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

[LOOSH]

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

I knew this long ago, I just never had anybody who could understand it so whole-heartedly till “they” kicked things up a few notches. Hence the big surge in narcissism and our reactions to it.

Understanding the difference between cold anger and sympathy/compassion will start to come in very handy. Ask yourself if anyone else has a right to spend you when you really cannot afford to spend all your attention/energy on that person - then it will sort itself back out. There is a polite way to handle it, but we are basically at the point where polite is not going to work.

The people who truly cannot show any empathy are not entitled to yours (I am not speaking of children, they get more understanding to a certain degree).

This is how to tell us apart from the enemy, minions, or useful idiots. We need to stay strong in truth and light, it is our only job right now to live in God’s words and survive this mess. God Speed!

thank you for this! it has been a batyle for sure. I have my ups and downs and make my mistakes. However i know I have found God.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Good Morning Vk. Hope you’re taking your nap.

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

lol jokes on them bc i have no energy left to give them

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

on .

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

On purpose.
Bring the PAIN! 23

(6) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Psalm 23, A psalm of David
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want,
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
Stay strong and trust Him.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

AMEN. 🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread