#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Home and House are 2 very different things.
AU=Home
But have to visit some Houses.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙂Yes. AU is home but I visit other sites too! Deleted Fake Book, Suspended from Twatter, on GAB and Truth Social. But feels cozier here.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Multiplatform is the way to go but having something like AU provides a place to spectate all major socials upcoming events.
The Vibe is insane right now. Anyone feeling it?

AnonUp is pure Gold. Should keep it. It's big part of History.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

AU is where the hearts of gold LIVE, and HOME is where the HEART is. As VK said, this is fam/home while all other platforms are friend's houses to visit. Yes, I will take all that we discuss around the AU kitchen table and then serve up everything we cook to my friends and acquaintances around their tables and let them digest the truth according to their personal hunger for it.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

A Refuge for many.

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

AU FAM HOME

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication

Goldshine

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I love it here with all my Fam ❤️

AU= AnonUp
AU= Gold
Hmmm......qwinky dink? I think not. lol. 😉

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

No coincidences :)

(1) Show this thread

Yes this!