#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Home and House are 2 very different things.
AU=Home
But have to visit some Houses.

🙂Yes. AU is home but I visit other sites too! Deleted Fake Book, Suspended from Twatter, on GAB and Truth Social. But feels cozier here.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @2behonest50 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA DIGITAL SOLDIER! TRUMP 2021 “for such a time as this” Esther(4:14).

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

I got kicked off Twitter twice yesterday within 30 minutes!!!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I deleted my GAB account. Its as big of a shitshow as it is on Twitter. I left Twitter and just left Facebook. I am on Telegram..which i am not fond of either and I am on Blabbook. Blabbook is a Texas owned site and he really could use some more people there. Its NEVER censored. Been there about a yr or so...Anonup is where I am at most of the time though. Its home with all the other conspiracy theorists.😁.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I only go on Gab because a few followers I use to follow on twatter are on there. I go days without checking in there. I forgot about telegram. Yeap I'm there too. I don't post I just like to read.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Multiplatform is the way to go but having something like AU provides a place to spectate all major socials upcoming events.
The Vibe is insane right now. Anyone feeling it?

oh, YES!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Totally agree! 🥳

(107) Show this thread