Home and House are 2 very different things.
AU=Home
But have to visit some Houses.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

AU is home
Home = Family
Houses = Those who need to become family
NCSWIC

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

hmm, maybe nothing. But McAfee channel posted this on Telegram on April 25th. Ends with "home".

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Either the Sun is coming to crash and burn us--
Or the Son* is coming back to return us to our
permanent home...
With certain Q drops , the latter makes much sense..
It should be openly stated what NCSWIC actually is
because most people would scoff and stay stupid anyway

(5) Show this thread

Always!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

PATRIOT FAMILY

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

i hear you. i think everyone else does too! 💕 you wont be alone.

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

I did sign up on truth, but AU is my place. I like it here and I love being amongst you all here. It’s a chill place.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

This little 🐸 is so grateful to call AU home with All of you🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

私は別の家に狩りに行きます。面白そうな情報を探します。しかし、私は何も悪いことをせずに静かに戻ってきます。どこにもログインできない。。。笑

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Say the word out loud and we all go back to fight the good fight.
Just say twatter time. we all know what that means.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

LOL same with real estate!

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

AU is most definitely HOME !!
After permanently being banned from Twitter I was fortunate enough to find AU in January 2021. Thanks to the developer's new platform we now have a great home, "A Patriots home and play ground" this is a great place to reside and call home, its where I get all my news and updates, although I don't post as much as I should we still read through the posts everyday and everyone here are AMAZING PATRIOTS!!
Thanks to all Patriots and God bless America!!
WWG1WGA ... 🇺🇸👊🇺🇲🙏🇺🇲

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana loves you hun, we all do and yes AU will always be home, Nana hits it on other platforms to sir the pot but AU is Home, family, safe space.

you mean visit some battle fields 😉

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I didn’t join Twitter till late in the game. I felt the call of duty to spread the truth to my friends and family that were not aware nor awake. I got suspended and followed VK to WeGo and AU. I love it here. I will post again on Twitter if it helps to spread the message, but this is my home too. You all are the most amazing peeps! 🐸💛💛💛💛🐸🙏🏻

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

I was reluctant to get on social media at all - thought about going to Gab first but some friends were on Twitter, & POTUS & a big group of anons I was following

I thought, I've been at this for *decades* & felt I had something to contribute as well so I dived in. And got suspended lol

I was already on Gab but didn't find AnonUp until a couple of months after I was tossed off of Twitter
Glad I found this place 🤗

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Home is where the heart is! But family can be in alot of places!
🙌🏻❤️🙏🏼

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

A clean house is important.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

AU will Always be home to me. 🙂👊 .
But I do have to visit other places.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

If someine shows up and says they’re VK , they better look like this

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

AU is home sweet home

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

There's no place like Home.❤️

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Home has heart
AU has heart

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Forgive the space between A and U- still need that edit button😉

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Nice 😎

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

When Elon finalizes his business deal
hidden truths will begin to fly in all directions
what do you think

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

AU is home to me too! Numbers don’t lie😊
A=1

U=21 (777) AU=17
121=11x11
121=4=1111

Good, we need quality leaders; you are an important voice to us.
Thanks for knowing that we do need you!

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

There’s no place like home.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

whats dis...

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

the punisher with glasses= aka Durum?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Arch Angels visit AU platform on more of a regular bases than any other!
Biased I Am.