#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Home and House are 2 very different things.
AU=Home
But have to visit some Houses.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙂Yes. AU is home but I visit other sites too! Deleted Fake Book, Suspended from Twatter, on GAB and Truth Social. But feels cozier here.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

I deleted my GAB account. Its as big of a shitshow as it is on Twitter. I left Twitter and just left Facebook. I am on Telegram..which i am not fond of either and I am on Blabbook. Blabbook is a Texas owned site and he really could use some more people there. Its NEVER censored. Been there about a yr or so...Anonup is where I am at most of the time though. Its home with all the other conspiracy theorists.😁.

I only go on Gab because a few followers I use to follow on twatter are on there. I go days without checking in there. I forgot about telegram. Yeap I'm there too. I don't post I just like to read.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @2behonest50 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Teresa Andersqn, click on at the bottom under it