#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To Come:

Twitter upped character limit to 420.

:)

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

More .'s

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow with all the land and possessions that will be RICO'd what you think we will be able to do with all that VK?

Hell wasnt Gates the largest land owner in American? or close to it?
Anyone got a list of what "We The People" are going to take away from these evils to repurpose for good?

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

1221 means taking away pretty much everything, land, real estate, metals and precious metals, natural resources, stocks, vast bond holdings and private debt notes mostly held by trusts. Level of returned wealth will be incomprehensible to most people, likely 85% of the world's held wealth - held by fewer than 10,000 people and mostly hidden. What is priceless however is taking away their power and their 20000 year old system of control.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

That is my understanding as well.

So staggering is the number that it can only be understood and coped with on a spiritual level.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

nice TS!

from a 40,000 ft view

I see it being released through lawsuits, auctions, reparations from banks, taxes, etc
we have all been affected in some way

*law and order

there is no way to release 90% of the worlds wealth within a short amount of timeand everything be okay.

there are higher spiritual laws combined woth the laws of the land to allow these things to happen organically.

the laws of attraction, laws of karma, and laws of giving etc will find the ways to keep things in order.

otherwise we are right back in to chaos
inflation, greed, laziness, hording, fighting, etc

it will definitely be interesting how the spiritual laws coordinate this!

what a great time to be alive!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

absolutely, moreover, this level of wealth may be rendered obsolete by virtue of Intellectual Property release that outpaces "wealth" re-absorption.

(1) Show this thread