Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Can we PLEASE ... increase the video upload size to 5m ....

seriously, i have much love to share ...

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Alright 420 good number right there 😉😘

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

:)

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

😂😂 More twitter triggering.
This girl's on a tear. You GO girl!

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Are they reinstating Patriot accounts yet! I was cancelled early 2020 for loving Trump!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Hemp crete, 420…

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

420 > 42

Who is following a script?

Have a feeling we'll be surprised when the credits roll.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

thats a lot of T D s. - Touch Down - The Eagle has landed or the Turtle. ???

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Going to REALLY need that edit button now 😂

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Lol

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

lol lol

(2) Show this thread

Trump: Cancel Netflix! Pedophiles!

I Have A Lot Of Enemies.

Fake News being one.

https://rumble.com/v12jpmb-trump-cancel-netflix-pedophiles.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=6

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

when the Anons return to twatter... it'll be like the scene at Helms Deep when Gandalf arrived.

Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn to the east

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

VK ~ hey, it feels like you're listening :)

1st the "DJ" playlist update, +1 same day then +45 ✔️ awesome new jams added, sweet!

& now an upgrade on the characters -> 420 ✔️ close enough to Unlimited :) much appreciated whether or not its related, love the alternative communication vibe

Mother. Wife. Patriot. 🙏🏼⚜️🦌💗🇺🇸#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

Green means go, right?

(1) Show this thread

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

This would be so badass....
/.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Far Out Man! 😂

blaze it!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Its like you may know some things we dont, or maybe your just trolling twitter...
😁
😎

😂

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

...and the triggering begins.... Love, Love, Love, it! 😁#titter 😂

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

I'm Loving it!

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

Epic moment

(3) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

👨‍🌾like character or letters, numbers, symbols? lol 😁😉

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Okay, extracting some more: 42 is the answer to the “ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything. (Douglas Adams's 1979 novel, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just tried to sign in to my original old acct on twit wit and it let me in to look but still locked out and on top of that all data erased, nothing in bookmarks, followers and following is reset to 0

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

#MeToo. 😀

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I had to hunt through the back & side doors but finally found mine again - still suspended

(8) Show this thread

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

lol . so childish 🤣🤣😂 definitely like this move i would have done something like this if i was in his shoes

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Is this in prep for the big tweet we all anticipate?
Q420
"All devices provided specifically for comm here.
Secured (heavily).
Non Win 10.
Multiple."
Q

note: TS not available for WIn 10 yet but now there are now Muliple platforms at the ready.
Triangulation

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Medical Marijuana Awareness. A trend to stand behind.

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

or just legalize and age requirement like alcohol

(1) Show this thread

hehe

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Are you going back, VK if we get our old accts and content back?