#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To Come:

Twitter upped character limit to 420.

:)

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I ❤️🐸 WWG1WGA! 🍿🍿🍿

Deleted my post. I wouldn’t want to start a rumor if incorrect or let the cat out of the bag if true.

I ❤️🐸 WWG1WGA! 🍿🍿🍿

Deleted my post. I wouldn’t want to start a rumor if incorrect or let the cat out of the bag if true.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

42 🪞 24

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

seems high irony that 1221
amounts to [their] 33*

S =#19.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

robert kennedy jr?

(1) Show this thread

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

😎
1221 Epstein island taken away

Isaac kappa

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I cant get everyone to work together. Not without your help. Im losing my mind in this stagnancy.

i was literally gonna add this to my 5/3 decode attempt earlier, 4/20 on the julian calendar = 5/3 on gregorian + 1221 = 123.
5/3 = 123rd day of the year

A new Q connection from Dan 🇺🇸🦅 posted at 2:44 PM ET?

Less than 10 can confirm me…
https://qalerts.app/?n=244

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1519024754304430080?s=20&t=DFfk9z24XE8Rv3AA8BKjkQ

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Who's Nick ? Nikola Tesla? Time travel?

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

… Tesla

(3) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

And... (drum roll......) more 2's!!!!🙌💥🤣

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I smoke apples.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

12/21
3/3
33 - Take it [Freemason] away

Can someone help me out on this one?

Dow is at 33,506.66

When it hits 33, 420.00 is that a Marker?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Closed at

240 -> 420 ??

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wowza!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow with all the land and possessions that will be RICO'd what you think we will be able to do with all that VK?

Hell wasnt Gates the largest land owner in American? or close to it?
Anyone got a list of what "We The People" are going to take away from these evils to repurpose for good?

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I believe John Malone owns more US land than any other private citizen. He was Chairman & CEO of Liberty Media. Very private guy, lives in Co, met him twice. Most definitely in the club.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

1221 means taking away pretty much everything, land, real estate, metals and precious metals, natural resources, stocks, vast bond holdings and private debt notes mostly held by trusts. Level of returned wealth will be incomprehensible to most people, likely 85% of the world's held wealth - held by fewer than 10,000 people and mostly hidden. What is priceless however is taking away their power and their 20000 year old system of control.

(2) Show this thread

If they check Us, they check Them!

Love it!

(when I go to qalerts app).

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

The $SPY been chillin around 420 for the past 3 hours

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

12/21 is my daughter birthday 💕

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Take it away. Let the show begin. Let's finish this.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

My account is still suspended, but my pinned Tweet remains!

(1) Show this thread