#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To Come:

Twitter upped character limit to 420.

:)

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

More .'s

Wow with all the land and possessions that will be RICO'd what you think we will be able to do with all that VK?

Hell wasnt Gates the largest land owner in American? or close to it?
Anyone got a list of what "We The People" are going to take away from these evils to repurpose for good?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

1221 means taking away pretty much everything, land, real estate, metals and precious metals, natural resources, stocks, vast bond holdings and private debt notes mostly held by trusts. Level of returned wealth will be incomprehensible to most people, likely 85% of the world's held wealth - held by fewer than 10,000 people and mostly hidden. What is priceless however is taking away their power and their 20000 year old system of control.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

That is my understanding as well.

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Also Priceless-
the Trifecta....
Gitmo,
Tribunals,
Sentences.

(2) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I believe John Malone owns more US land than any other private citizen. He was Chairman & CEO of Liberty Media. Very private guy, lives in Co, met him twice. Most definitely in the club.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Thanks for sharing. in the club then he gets RICO'd then maybe.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

more than ted turner ?

(2) Show this thread