It is strange knowing that the world is about to change... in a world where most people don't know the world is about to change.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I was in the grocery store last year when more people were still wearing masks. For whatever reason, i looked up from what i was doing, looked at the people around me, and realized.."i don't belong here.." I watched the people walking around, getting things they needed and suddenly felt like I was standing outside myself watching "their lives" going on around them. That was a very profound moment in my life. I am ready for the life we were meant to have, not this one they've shoved down our throats.

I find it difficult to know what I know, surrounded by people who blatantly do not want to know what I know, and attempting to salvage any sense of normalcy or to even fit somewhere in the midst of chaos and uncertainty. It is surreal in this moment... and that is a severe understatement. The day-to-day is exhausting.

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it