It is strange knowing that the world is about to change... in a world where most people don't know the world is about to change.

I was in the grocery store last year when more people were still wearing masks. For whatever reason, i looked up from what i was doing, looked at the people around me, and realized.."i don't belong here.." I watched the people walking around, getting things they needed and suddenly felt like I was standing outside myself watching "their lives" going on around them. That was a very profound moment in my life. I am ready for the life we were meant to have, not this one they've shoved down our throats.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MsSarah in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

I find it difficult to know what I know, surrounded by people who blatantly do not want to know what I know, and attempting to salvage any sense of normalcy or to even fit somewhere in the midst of chaos and uncertainty. It is surreal in this moment... and that is a severe understatement. The day-to-day is exhausting.