It is strange knowing that the world is about to change... in a world where most people don't know the world is about to change.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Thru the looking glass so to speak !

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Gives new meaning to the Great Awakening

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

love your photos. gives me a sense of peace 😊.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I feel sorry and sad for them... that they have been set up to be completely left out of the fact that they're privileged to be in such a time as this.... and join their human family in this journey to what's coming.... (through the bad and good...)...😔😔😔

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Well said Martin!

yes!! i look at the people around when im out shopping and i wonder how the change will impact them. ❤️

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

Indeed 🙏

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

I was in the grocery store last year when more people were still wearing masks. For whatever reason, i looked up from what i was doing, looked at the people around me, and realized.."i don't belong here.." I watched the people walking around, getting things they needed and suddenly felt like I was standing outside myself watching "their lives" going on around them. That was a very profound moment in my life. I am ready for the life we were meant to have, not this one they've shoved down our throats.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

I find it difficult to know what I know, surrounded by people who blatantly do not want to know what I know, and attempting to salvage any sense of normalcy or to even fit somewhere in the midst of chaos and uncertainty. It is surreal in this moment... and that is a severe understatement. The day-to-day is exhausting.

(1) Show this thread

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

Is that Cambridge? I used to row there, half a life ago 😅
And yes, life has a dreamlike quality at present. Trying to make plans is like taking an octopus for a walk - they go wherever but not where you are planning

In response Arya 1703 to her Publication

Henley

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Your photos remind me of the memories we make, knowing well that things are about to change!!!

Pro God! Pro Family! Pro Life! Pro Trump! I'm trusting the plan! Banned from Twitter twice. On Truth Social @HollyAnn2022 #WWG1WGA ❤🇺🇸❤

You are right. It's the strangest feeling!!

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Aint that the truth!!