#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Should we add one more?

>. >>.. >>>...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

11.4 ping confirmed :)

Actually this one is better :)
Hope he got it good ..... KAPOW !

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Question: What prompted a note from JFK Jr in 8-26-1994 saying "Dear Senator Biden, you are a traitor?". Did Jr just learn of information pertaining to Biden's involvement in his father's death, or something else ???. Something prompted that note on that particular day. Jr. was born in 1960, so that would have made him 34 years old. What was he doing at 34 as far as his career? IDK, but something prompted that note 31 years after the assassination of JFK.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Made In America to her Publication

When was it that Joe sold the list of covert operators to china???

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

DAYUM!!!

I'd never compared photos, but the similarity to "Lee Harvey Oswald" is astounding!

mornin’, along with the one you have shown, I also saved these that were there too! I felt they be kept together! 🥰#wwg1wga
I believe from WarNuse post 🥰:

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

In response Just Amom to her Publication

both

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

What's interesting is when you look at pics of Oswald, they even look different, particularly the teeth. When you compare Oswald to the "old" joe, yeah they could pass for each other. I do believe there's a possibility here that he had something to do with JFK's death.

(2) Show this thread