#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I am a Canadian Patriot! Pres Trump is My President!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

HF!
It's DRAKE
🦆🦆🦆

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

10 : 10 WINS???

In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication

I like it! :)

GM 9!
Great to see ya here.
Hope all is well with you!

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

10:10 😎

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 1159>259>952

To whom it might concern,

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

White swan symbolism is related to light, grace, beauty, love, and purity, whereas black swan is found in occult symbolism. The swan is an emblem of feminine beauty and softness and has even had operas and ballets written about it.

22 11 aka VK

https://anonup.com/thread/8686840
VK Post 09:54 AM, 4/11
DS Post 10:36 PM 4/21
Time Diff 10 D 12 H 42 M
11242 If you drop the 4 = 1122
1122 < > 2211

Q 2211
“The CIGIE is comprised of all Inspectors General whose offices are established under section 2💥 ... and those that are appointed by agency heads💥 (designated federal entities).”
if nothing is being done behind the scenes💥, why are so many FBI & DOJ senior officials being FIRED and/or REMOVED💥 from their respective positions of power?
if nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are there 50,000+ sealed indictments💥 across the US [what % = USA v. X?]? Coincidence vs. HUBER start?
f nothing is being done behind the scenes, why are many ‘powerful’ CEOs, members of Congress/ Senate, resigning💥? Coincidence? Example: Pre_POTUS did the SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE indicate wanting to leave politics?

Agency heads REMOVED with Sealed Indictments

HAIR LOSS

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(7) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I’m starting to think that Kennedy kid is special.
- Best Yogi Berra Viice

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Damn Spellcheck 😡😡😡

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

lol...ya think? :)

(2) Show this thread