Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

God morgen all🤲🕊

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

It's real, too!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

now it makes sense

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

wooooohoooooooooooo

(3) Show this thread

Morning’ 🙏🏼🥰

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

So cool.

Had four ducks land in my fenced in backyard yesterday. Never had that happen in the 20+ years I've lived here.

Must be a sign 🤔

Dog thought it strange too😕.......for him it's rabbit season😋

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow you and Dan both posted the duck clip Nana posted the other day!
That is so cool VK, you guys are awesomeness!
You Quack me up!

I will be your 107

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Cygnus

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

10 : 10 WINS???

I am a Canadian Patriot! Pres Trump is My President!

HF!
It's DRAKE
🦆🦆🦆

(9) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Interesting that Scavino posted this today

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Interesting that Scavino posted this today

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Oh I like where this is going! Evening VK, hope you had a great day! I got a late start! 🤪❤️

123 . 321 . VK VIBES
@VincentKennedy 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

All I kept thinking about today is this…mirror. 11.4 = 4.11 White swan landing = black swan taking off.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Good 11.4 day to you VK!
TS 9:54
💥💥💥

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Good Morning

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Loved it. i remember seeing that one too. I am always watching the animal videos.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

good morning family

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Perhaps this 11.4

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

WHOA? THATS SOME CRAZY SH*T

In response Gina Larson to her Publication

WHOA? THATS SOME CRAZY SH*T

(9) Show this thread

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

coming in for a landing?
truth 💣s
4👇🏻

Hey VK is today THE day? 11.4 do we expect power/cyber attacks upon the arrest announcement of Podesta?

Podesta = John?
Podesta = Definition
: a chief magistrate in a medieval Italian municipality

Could Podesta be not the person but A person, such as... Joe Bidan? He tested negative for CV today? However think mirror. Did he really test positive? Out soon?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good morning VK. Will John Podesta be arrested today? Let's hope so.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning VK!
Thx for posting Nana thought it was so cool!

The most interesting and funny videos and things to watch are animals and children.

Had my 3yr old grandson that listens to whales sing yesterday.
I could just follow him around all day watching the constant array of little bubbles pop up over the top of his head where I can see the words and images, and questions when he sees or does something for the first time.

I love to watch the wheels turning in the little ones.

Bitter sweet tho as a grandparent it makes me a little sad that parents have to spend so much of their time working to provide for our children instead of teaching them and spending time with them enjoying their learning process.

Can we free our people from this debt slavery now?
Just think of what we can create😘

🤷‍♂️11.4 as Military 11.4 Law of War ?? The Eagle has landed ??🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️