"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

If you're feeling stressed, get out into nature for awhile.

Study the ants, the birds & creepy-crawlies.

Watch the clouds & feel the wind.

If you possibly can, get next to a body of water.

The combination of the above will soothe your soul & give you peace.

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

There is nothing strange about that - those chickens like your vibe!

I have the same situation with my pigs. Found them on Craig's List for free. Lady said they "couldn't" feed them anymore...

When we got there, they were in 8x10 pens a foot deep in mud & filth & they stank & were starving.

We loaded them into 2 BIG dog kennels & brought them home. There were 2 males and a female, all of them at least 30 lbs underweight for age.

First of all, they went out on pasture - God's bounty - to help heal their deprived insides. Earthworms are very nutritious but take time & effort to capture.

I feed them a "hot mash" every day with corn chops, sweet feed, oats & bran, plus sweet potato, apples & whatever leftovers we don't get to (no pork!), as well as any mushrooms or whatever we don't want.

Mama is convinced I produce food like PEZ does candy, she follows me everywhere as I work in the garden, pastures, etc.

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Aren't they?

I'm hoping the littles will be tasty, too! We have one in the freezer already, but still 4 more.

And we'll have another litter around July 12, hub's birthday.

Mama still won't let me touch her, but she follows me around the fence while pull wheelbarrows of dandelions, bugle weed & plantains for them to eat, too!

Of the males, The Baconator has become an old love... He likes to be petted & scratched.

I'd hate to ever get on his bad side, though - he has tushes that are razor sharp, as my dogs have discovered...

It was hard to convince them that pigs don't play like dogs do, LOL.

Lesson learned, I think.

Now the dogs sit back & babysit, herding any strays back to mama. But they're old enough to be totally independent, so the pigs protest mightily!

I love the quiet old Baconator... Fewer dramas & noise from him!

(1) Show this thread