"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

If you're feeling stressed, get out into nature for awhile.

Study the ants, the birds & creepy-crawlies.

Watch the clouds & feel the wind.

If you possibly can, get next to a body of water.

The combination of the above will soothe your soul & give you peace.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Every morning, it has been my routine for abt a year now, to go to the very end of my back yard with my dog and sit under the trees. I drink coffee, smoke, feed my dog, check here, write. I did it all through the winter here in NE, as long as it was above 27° and not storming. The warmer it is, the longer I stay.

For years and years and years (I'm 52 now) I was a long distance runner/cyclist and would begin my days stretching/yoga before hitting the road, or later, doing the gym before work. After having a family and being a sahm and all that, and a bad back, my lifestyle inevitably changed where I couldn't do the running/cycling anymore. But i gave understood from abt age 15 that you need to do something cleansing outside for your mind when you wake up, like this.
my kids are old enough now where i can go outside at least and do what im doing, and as far as anxiety goes, being outside in nature like you said, makes ALL the difference.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

For many years, I bred & trained Arabian horses.

I'd make my Thermos & after feeding everybody, repair to my back deck overlooking the pasture with a joint for coffee & croissants...

What a life!

Maybe someday I can have horses again, but pigs, chickens & goats will do for now.

You've got some good news coming... I just learned that the retirement age is going to be 55 years of age!

Man, I'd LOVE to be 55 again!

Actually, if I do get a go at a medbed, I'll repair myself & maybe dial my age back once - to about 30-something. I used to be so strong & I miss that. I like doing things myself, not hiring it done.

(1) Show this thread

Amen! Great advice!

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Thank you, Bee! The one thing I AM is stress free!

I love being in nature! I wake up to birds chirping, and I watch them play in the birdbath while I'm having coffee in the morning.

I've always been a cloud watcher. Even as a little kid, I remember lying on the grass and watching the clouds go by, seeing what shapes they made.

I make it a point of standing barefoot on the grass with the sun in my face every day.

Sending you blessings and much love! 🕊💗✨

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

You & I are living the same life, then, Auntie!

I've been so HUGELY grateful we were able to buy our place in 2021, after saving, looking & waiting for 3 years...

Yes, we are on a busy road, but it's about 2 acres away from me, LOL.

My days are full of birdsong, bees buzzing, earthworms I have to cover quickly after digging them up... bless them!

My feet are 100% socially unacceptable at the moment... as they usually are in early spring/summer, before everything is done & I can sit back & take time for a good pedicure, LOL.

Today I have new zucchini & yellow squash & my tomatoes are blooming...

Sweet peas, acorn squash & Mexican gherkin cucumbers (that look like 1" watermelons) are climbing our trellis...

Today I plant 20 strawberry & 10 asparagus crowns, but I have to mix the dirt first.

And start my Scarlet Runner Beans, Rattlesnake Pole Beans & Armenian cucumbers!

God is so good to us!

Feels good eating what you grew yourself.

Love & Blessings back

(1) Show this thread