"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

If you're feeling stressed, get out into nature for awhile.

Study the ants, the birds & creepy-crawlies.

Watch the clouds & feel the wind.

If you possibly can, get next to a body of water.

The combination of the above will soothe your soul & give you peace.

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

There is nothing strange about that - those chickens like your vibe!

I have the same situation with my pigs. Found them on Craig's List for free. Lady said they "couldn't" feed them anymore...

When we got there, they were in 8x10 pens a foot deep in mud & filth & they stank & were starving.

We loaded them into 2 BIG dog kennels & brought them home. There were 2 males and a female, all of them at least 30 lbs underweight for age.

First of all, they went out on pasture - God's bounty - to help heal their deprived insides. Earthworms are very nutritious but take time & effort to capture.

I feed them a "hot mash" every day with corn chops, sweet feed, oats & bran, plus sweet potato, apples & whatever leftovers we don't get to (no pork!), as well as any mushrooms or whatever we don't want.

Mama is convinced I produce food like PEZ does candy, she follows me everywhere as I work in the garden, pastures, etc.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I had a chicken friend years and years ago
She taught me a lot, and was one of the few beings on this world who could boss me around 😄

Ha! Im getting some therapy chickens for my daughter. She has been asking.. just need to build a coop and run.