"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

If you're feeling stressed, get out into nature for awhile.

Study the ants, the birds & creepy-crawlies.

Watch the clouds & feel the wind.

If you possibly can, get next to a body of water.

The combination of the above will soothe your soul & give you peace.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Thank you, Bee! The one thing I AM is stress free!

I love being in nature! I wake up to birds chirping, and I watch them play in the birdbath while I'm having coffee in the morning.

I've always been a cloud watcher. Even as a little kid, I remember lying on the grass and watching the clouds go by, seeing what shapes they made.

I make it a point of standing barefoot on the grass with the sun in my face every day.

Sending you blessings and much love! 🕊💗✨

You & I are living the same life, then, Auntie!

I've been so HUGELY grateful we were able to buy our place in 2021, after saving, looking & waiting for 3 years...

Yes, we are on a busy road, but it's about 2 acres away from me, LOL.

My days are full of birdsong, bees buzzing, earthworms I have to cover quickly after digging them up... bless them!

My feet are 100% socially unacceptable at the moment... as they usually are in early spring/summer, before everything is done & I can sit back & take time for a good pedicure, LOL.

Today I have new zucchini & yellow squash & my tomatoes are blooming...

Sweet peas, acorn squash & Mexican gherkin cucumbers (that look like 1" watermelons) are climbing our trellis...

Today I plant 20 strawberry & 10 asparagus crowns, but I have to mix the dirt first.

And start my Scarlet Runner Beans, Rattlesnake Pole Beans & Armenian cucumbers!

God is so good to us!

Feels good eating what you grew yourself.

Love & Blessings back

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it