#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Expecting some connects.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Expecting some connects=248
Well Nana was going to post all the story of the gematria of this phrase but I think I will just post this ONE and leave it at that

248=Vincent Kennedy is JFKJr

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

,maybe VK thinks its dumb when we decode everything he writes,but but

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I see 17’s

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

i dremt about the nr 17 last night👀🍿

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Not dumb - gematria - Drop 624

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WE ARE LIKE A BUNCH OF KIDS WHO MAILED IN THEIR BOX TOPS TO GET OUR SECRET SPY DECODER RING TO HELP SAVE THE WORLD FROM EVIL SAME SCENARIO EXCEPT WE ARE ADULTS AND ITS A REALITY. FANTASY REALIZED

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

I just made this comment my wallpaper . Thanks a million .

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

🤔neither is 1488

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Very kind of you, VK!🐸🙏

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

5:5

DIVINELY GUIDED researcher -Complicity makes you guilty -4000 videos https://www.bitchute.com/channel/GBdz2uJQoHUQ/ Pittsburgh

5:5

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

5:5! 😎

TS 12:15

Q drop 1215 from 4/20/18 aka 4 year delta 😎

You can’t imagine the size of this.
Conspiracy risk.
Planned for later.
Q

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

sick fooker...and all that befriend it.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

And Maggie's mom worked for George mag for a while as a publicist. And Maggie interned at George mag for a while as a receptionist/office clerk. Have always wondered about Q's many posts about Maggie, almost like a pleading for her to turn around from what she's now doing, as though someone on the Q team knows her... Could be.

(2) Show this thread

Thanx for sayin sayin