Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

happening a ton in past few days.

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Connecting some dots

Biggest Political Scandal in American History

1. July 16, 1999, 9:39 pm, on JFK jr's final decent into Martha's Vineyard Airport, JFK jr made a contact with the airport flight controllers- listen HOTT audio with Susan Wornik of WCVB-TV)

2. Time Stamp (TS) 43:04 "CORRECT" - Petty Officer PIO Todd Bergun with the Coast Guard based in Boston, answers "Correct"

3. Later the News media denied the evidence of this JFK jr contact and WCVB-TV interview and changed the narrative saying he did not contact the tower and made up a different story to his detriment Evidence of a conspiracy cover-up?

4. The Corresponding Q Drop for 4304 says "Buckle-up" ( as in were preparing to land) and/or the TRUTH is about to come out and it will rock your world so Buckle Up !

5. Interesting Note that TS s are critical to the JFK jr story, and that DJT picked TS as the acronym for his social media co.

looks like 6-7 slides. well made

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

whoopsie
Not sure how this post got here.
Ah well
Carpe Diem!
Speak Love!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😁Imho you can rest assured that VK knows the Gematria of every phase he posts before he posts it.

#46 JFK Jr! 🙏 🙏 🙏

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Expecting some connects.= 248=
✨Vincent Kennedy Is Jfk Jr✨
✨President Donald Trump✨
✨Call Me Q It Works Better✨
✨Hi Im God Whats Your Name✨

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Expecting some connects.= 248=
✨Vincent Kennedy Is Jfk Jr✨
✨President Donald Trump✨
✨Call Me Q It Works Better✨
✨Hi Im God Whats Your Name✨

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Constellations.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

We are truly all one energy.

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Expecting some connects=248
Well Nana was going to post all the story of the gematria of this phrase but I think I will just post this ONE and leave it at that

248=Vincent Kennedy is JFKJr

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We know that he is an Anon, just like us. 😊 his vibe is powerful.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

VK is not JFK. you are making patriots look dumb saying that even he tells you he us not. good lord people keep your logic in the game.

(2) Show this thread

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

. 🙌🏻💫🙏🏼

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Ya know...After your post about us being "dots" for the NSA to pull up at will, and the missing person convo last night....I couldn't help but to think that eventually the NSA will be used for GOOD. Like they can pull when Crystal was murdered and SEE who hung her in that field. It actually gave me hope for her truth. Slept like shit, but still some hope.

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

everyday is a day to connect some way shape or form in order to have UNITY

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

DISCLOSURE (Part 3) - Operation Blue Beam | COMING SOON - YouTube

Watch the full interview for FREE on April 26th at 4:26PM eastern time!Sign up for the FREE newsletter to be notified upon release at https://unifyd.tv/free-...

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I cry every single day for this
I am lonesome
please let it be so

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

sometimes i get a feeling

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

I love that song ☺🤍
Has pulled me out of icky vibes so many times. LEVEL UP!

(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

hahahaha ummm who is playing Elon? 🤯
more popcorn please 🍿

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

👍😎

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Connecting the dots, will reveal the big picture
TS 1246 came up with this-

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

“Expecting” makes me think of a new birth…

micro dosing today?
]they[ say it grows brain cells.

the PING River flows through Thailand which is now the former Siam.

Siamese twins sure do connect with one another. lol

Chang and Eng have often been referred to retrospectively as the "original Siamese twins".

they were buried the same year JFK was born, 1917 and owned slaves.

JFK and fam R freeing the slaves.

Ben Carson is known for separating conjoined twins which is also freeing.

Ping is also a whistling sound made by a bullet passing through the air, which is relevant to JFK and the future karma for the deep state.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Oh goody! 🙂

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

lets do this

(1) Show this thread